Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• samarathon
    samarathon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! Always looking to make new friends and help keep each other motivated!
  • augustremulous
    augustremulous Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I need more MFP friends!
  • kelhall
    kelhall Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Could always do with more fitnesspals to keep me motivated! :smiley:
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Definitely need anyone to help push me, I've fallen very far off the bandwagon and it is making me lose hope and super depressed... I had lost so much weight and gained 40 pound back in 7 months. I feel awful, tired, angry, sad, ashamed, and guilty.... I want to be healthy and happy for my one year old daughter and feel confident and good about myself and be able to pass down healthy self esteem and eating habits to her as well. I just feel so mad at myself.... I lost the weight easily but I also was very involved in some things that helped keep the over eating away because I was so focused on 'that'. When 'that' ended... I just went spiriilling

I hear you. I added 20 over 7 months when I transferred for work: new city, longer hours, new coworkers. Definite mix of anger and depression for letting it happen.

So what's your plan for the next week as you start towards the new you?
  • ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm a weightlifter always looking for other morivated friends :)
  • bexxiepotato
    bexxiepotato Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends to motivate and encourage each other.
    I'm trying to diet and I've started going to the gym to lose a fair bit of weight.
  • Peanutmanak47
    Peanutmanak47 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Been going at it for a month now. Lost 10 pounds and plan on losing another 100. Already down 30 total. I'm on every day multiple times a day.
  • exsyscokid
    exsyscokid Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    MFP has been a great help, can always use a little motivation.
  • lisanwood991
    lisanwood991 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Back at it again! I havr 4 more lbs to go before I get back to starting weight and 45 lbs to go for my goal. Let this year be the year! I need all the support I can get!
  • linda212121
    linda212121 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Add mynumberwillchange I would like more friends to help on our journey
  • Lostinblac
    Lostinblac Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Could always have more friends to see.eveyones goalless
  • kae5222
    kae5222 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been using this site for a while on and off, but I'm starting to be much more serious and would love some support! Feel free to add me so I can like your stuff and tell you good job :)
  • Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I think I have been here about 2 years? I cant remember!!!! it works for me and I love it! I love meeting new people on here and swing how we all have the same thing in common!!!
  • jderuyt13
    jderuyt13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'll like your *kitten* and make you feel good about yourself.
  • ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I want more friends! Anyone and everyone :)
  • wilsokris
    wilsokris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Linlou125
    Linlou125 Posts: 1,620 Member
    Options
    I would love to have encouraging and motivating friends! Feel free to add me!
  • DonkeyHueco
    DonkeyHueco Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 20 pounds in two weeks alone. I'd love some support to do better.
  • ellebronwyn89
    ellebronwyn89 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Would really like some support from like-minded people looking to improve their health and weight :):)
  • Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 20 pounds in two weeks alone. I'd love some support to do better.

ummmmm. HOW??????