So hungry on herbalife !!

Options
I'm on day 10 and I am 6lb down but I'm so *kitten* hungry I can't take it !! I don't want to give up already but I can't cope much longer !! Any tips for me please ?

Replies

• kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Everyone else has good answers. What you will probably notice is that those 6lbs are mostly water weight. Herbalife isn't the way forward.

Eat your calories with filling food and some treats, aim for a weekly deficit of 3,500 or whatever (3,500 is for 1lb loss which may not always happen depending on water weight/TOM/etc.)... the concept is easy but the execution isn't, sometimes. We get that. All you have to do is count your calories and keep at it.
  • afrsilver
    afrsilver Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    If you really want to do it try just replacing one meal with herbalife shake like lunch or Dinner, I did herbalife with my sister and brother, and I strictly did herbalife for all my meals my sister and brother replace 1 or 2 meals with the shake and they lost more weight than I did being strict.

Also at least that way you won't waste your money by simply throwing it away
  • nickybow86
    nickybow86 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's guys . I have tried counting calories , weight watchers , slimming worls ect ... to no avail :( I have an addition to food (like most people on this) so this is a last resort to try help. I'm 5'9 and 215lb ! It's not as easy as " just log your calories" when I start eatting I don't stop !