Replies

• BlakeRudolf31
    BlakeRudolf31 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • xizziz
    xizziz Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Just turned 64, weighed 195 in January 2015, now 148 - goal 135 - maybe more, depends on how I look when I get there LOL, feel free to add me.
  • rubylette29
    rubylette29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! Happy to have you all as friends, my names Naomi and im from Australia. I'm 12 months into my weight loss journey. I have lost 57kg (126lb) so far and now im trying to build muscle and lose the last bit of weight i have. Im very positive and love to help others!
  • TallTravelGirl
    TallTravelGirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Need friends...took a little break but back. Add me...I'm awesome...what do you have to lose? ;)
  • Candice65O5
    Candice65O5 Posts: 10 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Going on 40 days and cant wait to keep losing this weight!
  • Fracicciopes
    Fracicciopes Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm from Italy and would like new friends to motivate each other :)
    Add me if you want
  • RavenousFox
    RavenousFox Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more mutual support and motivation. Please click below my picture and add me as your friend.
  • hucklebucks
    hucklebucks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello All. I'm getting started on yet another fitness journey (trying to lose 25-30 pounds.) I could use all the moral support I can get! Looking forward to meeting some of you.
  • mclements6275
    mclements6275 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Give me an add! It always helps to network, motivate and share. Lord knows I need all the motivation I can get! Haha. I started a keto diet 7 days ago. Great results so far!
  • Lucy17128
    Lucy17128 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Looking for accountability partners. I have 100 pounds to lose, am 47 with two teen boys and a husband and love walking my dog. I have a desk job so it's hard to stay active but I'm working on it. Trying to eat clean and limit breads, pasta and sweets. I also use a Fitbit and would love more Fitbit friends
  • Michael230382
    Michael230382 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm new and any help would be much appreciated
  • magen830
    magen830 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    More friends yay! I would like to have more friends to motivate and support.
    Add me if you'd like
  • Nicole_kayy
    Nicole_kayy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!
  • jedibeau82
    jedibeau82 Posts: 24 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hey all! I have been using MFP for just under 2 weeks. Working on losing weight and building muscle and strength. It would be cool to have some people to exchange support with. A little about me:

I am an avid cyclist - both mountain and road cycling
    I snowboard but want to learn to ski
    I have lost 15 pounds since December 10th 2016
    I really into strength training right now. I go to the gym 5 days a week
    I am engaged to be married to my beautiful lady July this year!

Add me and let's kick *kitten* together!
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I started on Dec. 6 with 80 lbs. to lose. Down 22 so far. I am logging food on here, lifting 3x per week and cardio 5-6 days per week. I'm all in and would love support from others and would like to help others as well. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • amcgilbert2016
    amcgilbert2016 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Definitely down to engage with more positive people. Anyone is welcome to add me. ☺
  • emilykroeger
    emilykroeger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have 10 more pounds to use and its been rough! Encourage me and I'll do the same ;)szgjxtl88eiq.jpg
  • motivatingkat
    motivatingkat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me! I want to be involved and build my support team :smiley:
  • Dia_DoesThis
    Dia_DoesThis Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm very active on this app
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I missed the important goal of last week: to hit my calorie count for 5 of 7 days. Turns out that I missed it for 5 of 7.

However, I did lift, run, and meditate. The meditation was interesting. Only 5-6 minutes a day, post-workout, but it did center me. I liked it.

Goals for this week:
    1. Hit calorie goal for 5/7.
    2. Lift 3x
    3. Run 4x
    4. Meditate 5x.
    5. Wake up, and do 2 quick minutes of visualization as to how the day is going to go. Energize the law of attraction.

If you've tried any of the above, let me know how its worked for you.