Replies

• goalsforever03
    goalsforever03 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am interested !
  • katrina6823
    katrina6823 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I would love to join im 25 and have over 50 to lose :)
  • RaptorMommy
    RaptorMommy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I'm 33, I'm 22 lbs down and need to go about 70 more. I've got a 2 year old so any mom friends are sooooo welcome. It's a whole new challenge!
  • leilamarie83
    leilamarie83 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    33, 5'7, 224 lbs looking to get to 150 eventually. 200 is my first goal, then 175. i'd love to join your group!
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    33, 5'7, 224 lbs looking to get to 150 eventually. 200 is my first goal, then 175. i'd love to join your group!
    I'm interested! I'm 33, I'm 22 lbs down and need to go about 70 more. I've got a 2 year old so any mom friends are sooooo welcome. It's a whole new challenge!
    I would love to join im 25 and have over 50 to lose :)
    mstein5195 wrote: »
    I am interested !
    Hi, I'm Claire and I'm from the county of Kent in the UK. I'm turning 32 this year and I'm currently 157lb (71.1kg). My target is to get to 64kg (141lb).
    I'd love some positive support on my journey from like minded ladies.

Here's the link if you haven't been added yet: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118006-superchicks-2017
  • Dziubacha
    Dziubacha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All. Please feel free to add me.
    I'm 27 years old with almost 3 stones to lose. I'm quite an active MFP member and will do my best to motivate you.
  • jenna_zito
    jenna_zito Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, mom of 3. I have about 10-15 lbs to lose but I don't want to stop once I reach a goal!
  • andy_ems
    andy_ems Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've requested to join- I'm 32 and need to lose about 50lbs after three stressful years at nursing school!
  • rmeredith4525
    rmeredith4525 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a few months shy of 25 but I'm not finding other groups for around this age. I have more to lose but would love to join this group. Feel free to add me!
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25 and would love to join! I have about 50 lbs to lose overall, so this is a great way to jump start it. Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 years old. I've lost 50 lbs and am working on my last 20-25 lbs :) will get there slowly but surely.
  • poborox
    Options
    I'm 35 years old. I've lost 50 lbs and am working on my last 20-25 lbs :) will get there slowly but surely.
    Hi! I'm 25 and would love to join! I have about 50 lbs to lose overall, so this is a great way to jump start it. Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
    I am a few months shy of 25 but I'm not finding other groups for around this age. I have more to lose but would love to join this group. Feel free to add me!

Here's the link if you haven't been added yet: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118006-superchicks-2017
  • BelieveMe_elle
    BelieveMe_elle Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm 29! I've lost 18lbs but I have a ways to go. I'd like to join. Anyone in the group can feel free to add me as a friend for motivational purposes. We can do this together!
  • madamedk
    madamedk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I'm 28 and looking to lose about 30lb
  • katelaurel390
    katelaurel390 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join the group! I'm 26 and have about 50 pounds to lose. Need a good support group to stay motivated!
  • katelaurel390
    katelaurel390 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    sarahlchu wrote: »
    I'm 26 nearly 27 and looking to lose around 20 pounds! Please add me as well! Also using Tone It Up workout guides and the Peloton Bike if anyone has similar workout routines.

I follow the TIU workouts too! :) I'm also trying my best to follow their nutrition plan as well. They have SO many yummy healthy recipes.
  • carolinagirlcnc
    carolinagirlcnc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I am 30 years old and I want to lose 25 pounds.
  • poborox
    edited January 2017
    Options
    <ifr
  • kcoyle10
    kcoyle10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and would love to be added to the group please!
  • pinksammingo18
    pinksammingo18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, 5'5" and 225 lbs (my most ever), goal is to get to 150 lbs. Short term I'm hoping to make it down 25 lbs so I'm under 200. I'd love a motivation group!