100lbs to lose. Support buddies?

Options

Replies

• jellyseal
    jellyseal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and have over 100 lbs to lose. I've lost weight before, hope to lose the weight and keep it off this time.

Add me :)
  • carlag4887
    carlag4887 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! A loss a 90 lbs is my goal, currently down 25!
  • gizmom19
    gizmom19 Posts: 49 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I currenly have about 100 to lose also. Unfortunately have lost it before and gained back. Trying to get back on the wagon again. I know it is possible since have done it before. Just want to keep it off this time. 45, 2 kids 14 and 4. Feel free to add me also.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I'm 44. Started with 114 to lose. Now lost 25, so 89 to go.
  • katiepoo22
    katiepoo22 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Please add me!! I'm 22st and want to lose like at least half of it
  • D500be
    D500be Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started at 323 and need to get to 190 according to the charts. i'll probably be dead by the time I've lost it all! Please add me.
  • mmariag
    mmariag Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone found many new buddies from my post. Reading through and sending FR thank you :)
  • ShelleyVSjelly
    ShelleyVSjelly Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello! Iv got over 100 to lose and would love some MFP buddies in a similar position to help motivate me!
  • glennnc0c0
    glennnc0c0 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started off needing to lose 120, I now still need to lose 90-100. Anyone feel free to add me for motivation or support!!
  • ShrinkingViolet1982
    ShrinkingViolet1982 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and have between 85 and 100 pounds to go depending on where I decide to stop! Please add me. I love seeing peoples' posts and cheering you on.
  • LittleMaid17
    LittleMaid17 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    100lb ish to loose xx
  • RaiderFred1
    RaiderFred1 Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm 40. Started at 400lbs. I've lost 50lbs and I'm looking to lose at least 100-150 more. Looking to add friend for motivation and support.

Add me and let's do this together.
  • KaeChelleA
    KaeChelleA Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 39, married with two teenage step-kids. I have 100+ to lose. I was here several years ago and lost 35 pounds, but have gained it back over the years. I need to work on staying consistent and eating healthier. September is my 10th anniversary and we are going on a cruise, so trying to lose 50 pounds by then! Anyone is welcome to add me as a MFP friend!
  • lucky56luv
    lucky56luv Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 26 married with 1 child. I am on a journey to lose 125lbs. I would love more friends! I have an open diary and love seeing what other people's meal plans look like! Feel free to add me!
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started with over 100 to lose. Since October 23, 2016 I have lost 24.6 pounds. I am going to get to a healthy weight. I weigh in every Saturday, so I make myself accountable. Higher protein, think lots of fish, lots of vegetables, and really cut backs on Carbs that has been the toughest part of all. And get some exercise in 5 days a week. And it is a lifestyle change or it will not stick. None of can go back to the way we use to eat, or else the weight gremlins will be waiting. May you all have a victory this week no matter how small it is a step in the right direction. Less of us. Reen
  • FluffyMamaNeeds2Lose
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am 36 a mother of two and one angel baby. I'm an emotional eater and have 100 plus pounds to lose and am trying to re-teach my body how to follow the cues God has placed in my body for actual hunger versus emotional hunger, boredom hunger, etc. Looking for those who will keep me motivated and supported through this journey. Add me as a friend :)
    Praying that 2017 is a life changing year for all of us!!
  • jackievera
    jackievera Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello I am Jackie. I have about 133 pounds to lose but I will settle for 100 by next year. So far I have lost 10 pounds so I have about 90 to go. Feel free to add me for support. I am active on myfitnesspal.
  • notquittingthistime1984
    Options
    I'm 33, divorced, no kids and have close to 200lbs to lose. I plan to lose it by setting small weekly goals for myself...eg. steps, water, stay in calorie goal, etc.

Anyone please feel free to add me.
  • singeraer90
    singeraer90 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm 26, and have at least 100 I'd like to lose. We'll see if I want to lose more once I get there. :)
  • rjc992
    rjc992 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am an older duffer in my 50's but just lost 103 lbs. and have last 20 to go (and boy is it a pain)
    Feel free to let me know how I can help.