Tiny Successes

Options
fostersu
fostersu Posts: 327 Member
I have logged for 2 weeks straight - even on the two days I went over. My goal is to log 100 days - even if its not pretty.

Feel free to post your own tiny successes - we all want to feel proud of the little things, and don't all have a BIG story to share....yet

Replies

• courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Love the little successes for sure, they all eventually add up!
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Logged for 10 days, lost 4lbs last week, feeling great!
    was already pretty active, but the logging calories and protein goals has really helped.
  • Irv2015
    Irv2015 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    fostersu wrote: »
    keezo1 wrote: »
    I have logged in for 100 days today, when i started i decided i would log everyday no matter what. Logging has kept me accountable.

That's wonderful- however many times I've been active here I never managed 100 in a row. I'm working on changing that!

what a great goal!
  • Catho36
    Catho36 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Totally agree, I weigh everything, if not I'm cheating myself
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! No matter how short the logging streak, you're always doing better than the person that creates an account and then never bothers with their health again after a day or two.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!