Looking for friends with a final 10-15 lbs to lose

Options
124»

Replies

• happyfamily51million
    Options
    Hi - down to 134.6. It may be slow for now but at least there's progress! Next goal is 132 by January 17th ✨. On my way to 118 lbs.!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Hi - down to 134.6. It may be slow for now but at least there's progress! Next goal is 132 by January 17th ✨. On my way to 118 lbs.!

Wonderful progress! Congrats! I'm trying to hit 188 on Sunday.
  • ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Me. When I cut in mid-march I'll be looking to drop about 9-10 pounds
  • morgennn
    morgennn Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've gone from 207lbs to 144.4 as of this morning.. 130-135 would be ideal for me so again, same boat! I've only managed to lose 5lbs since June 2016 :(
  • exsyscokid
    exsyscokid Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If only beer didn't taste so good.
  • NainRouge
    NainRouge Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm slow and steady, but only have about 12lbs to go, always looking for someone stay motivated with.
  • rebeccaahopkins93
    rebeccaahopkins93 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've lost about 40lbs since last March and now have about 10lbs to go until my goal. The last 10 I lost came off slowly so I'm expecting this 10 to be even slower! Anyway, I'm very active on here and am always looking for new active friends :)
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    15 more for me and I'm done... and it has taken FOREVER!!!!!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I've got about 6 left to main goal, but 11 to ultimate (and 15 to the "I can dream that I can reach college weight again"). I did manage to reach goal weight back in 2015, but back to reach it again after having my second child last year. Feel free to add me :)
  • Taliko
    Taliko Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Room for one more? I've got about 15 left to lose. It's being a pain in the butt and my motivation wavers more since I'm pretty close to where I want to be. Currently 138, goal 125lbs.
  • happyfamily51million
    Options
    Met my 1/17/16 goal! Last weigh-in was132. New goal is 129 by 1/31
  • Monnie67
    Monnie67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Oh how I understand I have 12lbs let to loss. Can't seem to do it. Loss 2lbs gain it back. Yo-yo. Very frustrating!!! I hope we all can help each other.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I just hit around 145 this week and have less than 10 to go. So far so good, the pattern has changed a bit but the trend is still downwards.
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    This is definitely me! I want to lose 12 lbs to reach my goal! Currently training for my first Spartain Race in April.

I was 180ish at my highest and lost 54 lbs. But I am back up to 134 after the holidays and some other things. Trying to get myself to a strong and LEAN 122. I vowed not to go back to the "old and unhappy me"! Onward and upward!!!

2017 - The Year of the Body!
  • Landoficeandsnow
    Landoficeandsnow Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I'm going through... Need to lose another 15 lbs. but it seems like i keep gaining and losing the same 5 lbs. week after week... Frustrating! Feel free to add me.
  • tmn2016
    tmn2016 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Stress (work related) is getting to me! Need to focus on better eating but I keep reaching out to m&m!!
  • Destinychngr
    Destinychngr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Within 7 pounds of my goal weight and it looks like I have hit a plateau which I am trying to push through, so I would welcome positive encouragement, support/motivation and will give it in return.

Also: Melawesomes is right: this isn't the military and we aren't in boot camp. It's not a competition or race to see who loses the most weight the quickest. Change is a process that takes time and MOST definitely patience - we are all going to be frustrated, ready to give up at times, having good/bad days, not feeling like working out and eating like crap here and there which is just part of this journey we are on. Let's all support and POSITIVELY encourage one another to succeed and achieve things we have never done before!!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I'm going through... Need to lose another 15 lbs. but it seems like i keep gaining and losing the same 5 lbs. week after week... Frustrating! Feel free to add me.

Right there with you! Only in my case, its the same 10.
  • Berkgal33
    Berkgal33 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Add me! Woke up, got on the scale prepared to see a 2 pound loss (didn't weigh myself last week) and NOTHING! I log pretty religiously. I am at 159 and my goal is 150. (Should be 145 but I need sustainable) I have lost 91 pounds but my body is holding on to that 10 pounds. I am going to get VERY strict for the next week. I eat most of my exercise calories back and am still hungry often, but I am going to try to not eat them back and see what happens.