Lose 40lbs - 42lbs in 4 months

Options
2»

Replies

• ReadyToWorkx
    ReadyToWorkx Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I've lost my initial 40lbs in just over 3 months. I was 240lbs, would sit down and binge eat. . So all my diet and exercise changes pretty much jumpstarted me

I also didn't have any posted side effects other than irregular menstruation.
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I lost that amount years ago when I was in a special program that included a trainer, dietitian, and severe food control.

I urge you to go slower and focus on adjusting your normal eating.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    I've lost my initial 40lbs in just over 3 months. I was 240lbs, would sit down and binge eat. . So all my diet and exercise changes pretty much jumpstarted me

I also didn't have any posted side effects other than irregular menstruation.

True, but you started at a higher weight than OP and had much more to lose. That makes a difference.
  • myfightforfitness
    myfightforfitness Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys !
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Me I lost 42lbs in 3 months on meal replacements got ill gained 30 back in 3 months but in total I'd lost 63lbs thankfully I've kept off 33lbs so I've realised CC is better slow but it didn't wreck my health and I basically had no life
  • ShedinIt
    ShedinIt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @MagBird1103 did you include those cheat meals in your 1200 calories? You stated that you treated yourself about once a week, correct?