Options
    ooops
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Perhaps this will help........:laugh:

INSTALLING A HUSBAND

Dear Tech Support,

This year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as
    · Romance 9.5 and
    · Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as
    · NBA 5.0,
    · NFL 3.0 and
    · Golf Clubs 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

· Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,
    Desperate.

DEAR DESPERATE,

First, keep in mind,
    · Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while
    · Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
    · If that application works as designed, Husband1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0or Beer 6.1.
    · Please note that Beer 6. 1 is a very bad progra m that will download the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program.These are unsupported applications and will crashHusband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend
    · Cooking 3.0 and
    · Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck Babe!

Tech Support

I just read this to my lovely wife of 24 years....she laughed a lot and nodded. What does this mean?
    Cowboy
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Perhaps this will help........:laugh:

INSTALLING A HUSBAND

Dear Tech Support,

This year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as
    · Romance 9.5 and
    · Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as
    · NBA 5.0,
    · NFL 3.0 and
    · Golf Clubs 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

· Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,
    Desperate.

DEAR DESPERATE,

First, keep in mind,
    · Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while
    · Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
    · If that application works as designed, Husband1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0or Beer 6.1.
    · Please note that Beer 6. 1 is a very bad progra m that will download the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program.These are unsupported applications and will crashHusband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend
    · Cooking 3.0 and
    · Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck Babe!

Tech Support

I just read this to my lovely wife of 24 years....she laughed a lot and nodded. What does this mean?
    Cowboy

means its true. Im sure your not like that cowboy :tongue:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I think the romance changes the longer you're in a relationship.

When my husband and I first got together, he'd buy me flowers, the typical "romance" stuff.

Now he doesn't do that but he still does things I consider romantic. He gets up with our daughter and does the night feeding on the weekends so I can sleep in.

Sometimes I wish he'd do stuff like get me flowers but I appreciate a couple extra hours of sleep even more.
  • Geiger445
    Geiger445 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    are you still married?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    The threadsurrection stuff is played. Get a new troll life for God's sake.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Oh my lord what is going on in this place?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Oh my lord what is going on in this place?

Potato!