Replies

• Wchild22
    Wchild22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in Edmond, Oklahoma!
  • Shoebacha1
    Shoebacha1 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    Something I would like to do in 2017 is plan active trips to keep us motivated. Since we are in Oklahoma, I will plan different little day trips around the state and if you guys are available and up to it, you can join me?! The first one is going to be going to the skating rink in Sand Springs. I am thinking on Saturday, January 27th. If you would like to come hang out with me and my husband and do something fun and active, let me know! Please feel free to add me on Facebook, or PM me and I will give you my cell so we can talk. I really want to stay active and have fun in 2017 so I can stay committed to this way of life. Hope to hear from some of you.
  • Shoebacha1
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I put the wrong date, I am sorry. It will be Saturday the 28th, from 2p to 4p. Just two hours! Come on, you can do it! It is approx 10 per person to get it, (9 for entry and skate rental, plus tax). If you want to eat there, 10 should be more than enough. Come burn some calories and have some fun! I have had a huge positive response on my facebook. I would love to meet some of my MFP buddies! If you come, please wear blue. I will have name tags there, if you CHOOSE to participate. I ask you put your name and if you are FB or MFP. So excited!
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    So excited, I have to share! I have DHS coming to my house tomorrow to start our foster parent training. There will be a child in the Kaz house soon, regardless of if I get pregnant or not!
  • AnasNina
    AnasNina Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just recently moved to Okmulgee, talk about small town! But thankfully it moved us closer to the grandkids!
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Never been to Okmulgee. Fun to say though.
  • jameshibdon23
    jameshibdon23 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Moore,oklahoma here.
  • mnapanda
    mnapanda Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Fort Worth but I'm going to school at SWOSU in weatherford :)
  • MunozLCSW
    MunozLCSW Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello from Tulsa
  • MunozLCSW
    MunozLCSW Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Shoebacha1 wrote: »
    Something I would like to do in 2017 is plan active trips to keep us motivated. Since we are in Oklahoma, I will plan different little day trips around the state and if you guys are available and up to it, you can join me?! The first one is going to be going to the skating rink in Sand Springs. I am thinking on Saturday, January 27th. If you would like to come hang out with me and my husband and do something fun and active, let me know! Please feel free to add me on Facebook, or PM me and I will give you my cell so we can talk. I really want to stay active and have fun in 2017 so I can stay committed to this way of life. Hope to hear from some of you.

Kids invited?
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    MunozLCSW wrote: »
    Shoebacha1 wrote: »

Kids invited?

Yes, all ages!
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    mnapanda wrote: »
    I'm originally from Fort Worth but I'm going to school at SWOSU in weatherford :)

I grew up in Fort worth! I went to pascal high school.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    This Saturday is the skating get together. I hope to see some of you. Quite a few of my Facebook Friends have confirmed they will be there.
  • KFilthy
    KFilthy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Coweta here
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Durant :D
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    The next day trip will be in Hugo. We are going to check out the circus cemetery and restaurant. I will post dates and approximate prices. Inbox me if you want specific information.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Saturday, February 25th. Bring a date or the family and get out and active. February's active day will be exploring the Showman's Rest Cemetery, also known as Mt Olivet Cemetery. This is a cemetery for circus performers and bull riders. Huge, beautiful headstones, very nicely manicured. Lots of walking and sunshine. The cemetery is open from 8a to 4p. My husband and I will have a picnic lunch around 1p. Come anytime you want. You are then invited to come have dinner at 5p at Angie's Circus City Diner. This is a circus themed restaurant with authentic memorabilia and reasonable prices. It is all you can eat catfish at this time for 10.99, but there are healthy choices on the menu as well. If you want to attend, inbox me and I will give you specifics.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Weather was beautiful yesterday. I hope the weekend is equally as pretty. I want to get some horseback riding in!
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Such a shame to be in a building all day. So pretty outside. Did get a ride in, ready for more daylight. Come on summer!
  • jlr_405
    jlr_405 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am Jose and am not far from the Okc area, best wishes and good luck in attaining your weight goals toeveryone reading this.