Who all on here has lost a 100 lbs and or + ?

Options
Lioness_1978
Lioness_1978 Posts: 3,938 Member
All successes are important! And way to go to everyone who is doing something to better themselves!
I'm specifically curious in this discussion thread to see how many of you out there have lost 100lbs or more. How longs your journey been? Then and now pictures would be great if you'd like to share. What's your ultimate long term goal? Really, anything you'd like to share.
I'm down 120 lbs. Roughly 37 lbs to go. It's been a 3 year process for me so far. I have no time frame goals. And my overall goals have always been to learn to change my habits and my ways of thinking that kept me stuck for so long. And just to be healthy, happy and lean. I shared my story just recently on a thread called - 120 lbs down, 37 lbs to go.
Anyhow I look forward to getting to know some of you. And feel free to add me as a friend.

Replies

• hannat5017
    hannat5017 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm curious as well. I am down 40 and have 130 to 150 to go. Haven't decided what my ultimate goal is yet.
  • Lioness_1978
    Options
    Zezelryck
    Amazing. Thank you for sharing
  • Lioness_1978
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you! Amazing
  • dn0pes
    dn0pes Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have
  • Lioness_1978
    Options
    Alarmed123. Amazing transformation! And congratulations on new baby. Thank you for sharing
  • lost_my_monkey
    lost_my_monkey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love before and after pictures, it's nice to see people look so much happier in the after pictures. Well done everyone!
  • hannat5017
    hannat5017 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing! It's so inspiring for me to makes me feel like I really can do this!
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    hannat5017 wrote: »
    Everyone looks amazing! It's so inspiring for me to makes me feel like I really can do this!

You absolutely can do this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!