Who all on here has lost a 100 lbs and or + ?

Options

Replies

• Lioness_1978
    Lioness_1978 Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    Both amazing
  • Lioness_1978
    Options
    Gem... amazing. We are the same height and have had almost exactly the same loss and to go. Would love to be friends and encourage each other on rest of our journeys
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Amazing stories. So glad to hear it's all possible!
  • Lioness_1978
    Options
    Mellowadam....
    Holy Smokes! Incredibly inspiring!
    Elventoad...
    You look amazing! So inspiring as well!
  • SalvationMountain41
    SalvationMountain41 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Love this thread tigress35! So much inspiration all in one place! Bookmarking, so I can add my story when I reach 100 down.
  • hallen81013
    hallen81013 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Love this thread tigress35! So much inspiration all in one place! Bookmarking, so I can add my story when I reach 100 down.

What she ^ said!!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    wow eay to go!! you all jave amazing transformations I can't wait to add that pic I saved the jeans in 37 more pounds I'll be back with pics!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Kelley0519 wrote: »
    Snicolej wrote: »
    avknk7ig3rjo.jpg

I have been at it since January 2016 and I have lost 130 pounds with 15 more pounds to go ! I have relied fully on calories and I just started working out this week ! I'm 5 9 and 37 years old started at 314 currently at 183 !

Wow, you lost 130 lbs just with diet alone? That's amazing! :smiley:

Goes to prove calories in calories out!

alarmed123 wrote: »
    I started this weight loss journey in 2015. HW333, CW161, GW110 I'm 5'1 so 161 still makes me obese lol still some ways to go but I feel pretty damn good, with the exception of the excessive amount of extra skin. Oh and I just had a baby 2 months ago, my 3rd. 2f4p9vpniq18.jpg

Amazing, you don't even look like the same person.! congrats

• Locked_On_Target
    Locked_On_Target Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep these posts coming! Congrats to everyone, amazing to see all your hard work paying off.
  • wlditterline
    wlditterline Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @brandi8484 what all have you done to lose the weight so well?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!