• curlyjayne
    curlyjayne Posts: 120
    Options
    hi my start weight is 170lbs and i am a mother to two grown up (ish) kids
    curlyjayne x
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I'm in if it's not too late - had to laugh when I saw this title, because the username my husband & kids gave the Mii they made on the Wii for me is Hotmama!

I was not clear on how long this challenge is going?

SW as of Friday 7/15 is 203.4
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    ok, I'm back to start this!!! SW=196.2
  • EmersonLee
    EmersonLee Posts: 17
    Options
    I am new here...looking for a group of friends to help keep me motivated :) LOL I have three sons, a 9 year old and twins that just turned 6!
    I am 5 feet tall and my starting weight is 130. My goal is 105
  • rhow
    rhow Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm in!!

SW: 129 as of this AM :(
    IW: 120
    GW: 115
  • got2bfitmom
    got2bfitmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Im in !!! Im a 24 year old mom of a 5 year old and a 2 year old. M y starting weight is 165 and my goal weight is 120. I
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    bg5Q7.jpg
    wk5B0.jpg
    Only the Moms who post their weight as today will be in the Team.
    I will need volunteer captains for every group of 8 maximum each. Please send me a message to let me know you can help.
    I hope everybody is being committed to this Challenge. We have to stop feeling miserable about something we can certainly change.

MEAL PLAN!!!! Please pick your meal Plan, count calories but please do not go over your allowed portions. If you already did a bad choice, just count calories, I had a not so healthy breakfast but it was 250cal so after all was not that bad. I can't go over 1100 cal.

WORKOUT: I will do this homework later at night. Let's fill the daily quotes: MEAL PLAN, WATER, WORKOUT and post your REPORT in here. When we are arranged in groups it will be much easier to do this and get more support.

Don't worry about your numbers. Just think about all the people that were in this road before and got their goals, So we can do it too!!!
    aWgNg.jpg
  • Glamazon90
    Glamazon90 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    These are the members that posted their weight and so are automatically IN THE GROUP, I will update the list at midnight, I wont include anyone after today. And I will need help to divided the Groups of Mom in 10. Please send me a message if you want to be a captain of a group, I need help big time!!!

I don't have Goal Weight numbers, please post again your Starting Weight and add Intermediate Weight and Goal Weight. Thanks!

1kvTF.png
    KTOeP.png

SpLmt.gif
    I will count calories today, no more than 1200 calories for me today.

Workout Later, I will start with Jillian, 30 Day Shred
    ghojH.png

I included my weight in mine but I'm not listed. My current weight is 240lbs.
  • becky611
    becky611 Posts: 77
    Options
    You have my starting weight 167
    My intermediate weight is 150
    My Ultimate goal weight is 120
  • chari2011
    Options
    I will update the numbers tonight when I close the group. Don't worry missmya90 , you are in Mom :wink:
    By the way, did you get your workout done today?
    bW8aM.gif
  • Glamazon90
    Glamazon90 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I will update the numbers tonight when I close the group. Don't worry missmya90 , you are in Mom :wink:
    By the way, did you get your workout done today?
    bW8aM.gif

No not yet, waiting for the little Princess to take her nap lol :)
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Not sure what to post for intermediate weight and goal weight - need to know how many weeks out you are talking about so I can figure out a good goal - how long is the challenge going to go?
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    I'd LOVE to join you soon-to-be hot moms! I have 2 kids, ages 5 & 9, and I have YET to lose the pregnancy weight I put on in 2001. I am sick and tired of starting each new year with the resolution of "lose weight." This year is already half over, and I have only made small strides in reaching my GW. Enough is enough! I'm ready to work hard and get results. 2012 will have the resolution of "maintain weight," as I am gonna hit my GW this year!!!

SW: 199.0
    IW: 182.0
    GW: 165.0
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I'm a mom of 5 kiddos, ages 1 to 8.

My current weight is 142.2 lbs - I have my goals, but I need a time frame to figure out what my goal for that is. For now I'll just say that my intermediate goal is 132, final goal is 115. I'll revise that if needed for the length of the challenge. :drinker:
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My Starting weight 152
    My Intermediate weight is 144
    My Ultimate goal weight is 135

My daily calories will be 1200 and I'll be doing the 30 day shread
  • chari2011
    Options
    bW8aM.gif

Moms, our Challenge goes until Dec 3, so make your Pledge according to the months we have ahead to sweat it off.
    Btw, I love this app "My Net Diary" I have my iphone with me all the time and this app is so helpful to count calories, I just need to stick to it :wink:

So, Our Challenge goes until Dec 31, wouldn't you like to wear the most sexy dress of your life on New Years Party :wink:
  • summer_of_69
    summer_of_69 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I want to be in - did I make the cut-off?

I'm 41 and a step mom to a beautiful 15 yr old girl who puts me to shame in her bikini. :)

CW: 201.1
    IW: 185
    GW: 169
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    bW8aM.gif

Moms, our Challenge goes until Dec 3, so make your Pledge according to the months we have ahead to sweat it off.
    Btw, I love this app "My Net Diary" I have my iphone with me all the time and this app is so helpful to count calories, I just need to stick to it :wink:

So, Our Challenge goes until Dec 31, wouldn't you like to wear the most sexy dress of your life on New Years Party :wink:

In that case, I'm going to stick with my intermediate and final goals at 132 and 115. I may not quite get there but I can kick butt trying! :drinker:
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    SW 216.5
    IW 210 in 4 weeks - see if i can manage 2lb a week..
    GW 150 to be in a healthy BMI

now i know this is going on to new year can i change my stats

S.W. 216.5 - 18/7
    I.W. 176 - by the end of this challenge 31/12
    G.W. 150 to be a healthy BMI
  • joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Options
    My IW is 119 and GW 115.