• teicu1
    teicu1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 261.3
    Goal weight: 200
    Current weight: 262.3
    Past week weight gain: 3.0
    Total weight gained: 1.0
    Past week's disaster: Sustained a bad, enduring lower back strain last Monday. I’m now living in pain and mostly immobilized. Sitting down or getting up is miserable, getting into/out of a car is a slow, agonizing, multi-step process, walking is difficult and just changing position in bed is painful. I’m done planking for what’ll be quite some time and any kind of exercise is out of the question for the foreseeable future. This is bleak.
    This week's challenge: Trying to avoid gaining more weight while living in a recliner.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight- 192
    Current weight; 193.2
    Goal Weight- 140
    Total Lost- 0 (gained 1.2 since Jan. 1st)
    This weeks successes- none
    This weeks challenges- It seems that when I try to lose weight, I do worse. I end up gaining and eating more than normal. I used to have no problem losing weight. But I guess that's what happens as you get older (Ill be 28 on January 31st).
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    teicu1 wrote: »
    Starting weight: 261.3
    Goal weight: 200
    Current weight: 262.3
    Past week weight gain: 3.0
    Total weight gained: 1.0
    Past week's disaster: Sustained a bad, enduring lower back strain last Monday. I’m now living in pain and mostly immobilized. Sitting down or getting up is miserable, getting into/out of a car is a slow, agonizing, multi-step process, walking is difficult and just changing position in bed is painful. I’m done planking for what’ll be quite some time and any kind of exercise is out of the question for the foreseeable future. This is bleak.
    This week's challenge: Trying to avoid gaining more weight while living in a recliner.
    I hope you get well soon. It's hard not to binge eat when you're immobile.

• teicu1
    teicu1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    "tdbernrd wrote: »
    I hope you get well soon. It's hard not to binge eat when you're immobile.
    Thanks for the thought. Unfortunately, I’ve “been here and done this” before. This one has all the hallmarks of one that’s going to take months to fully pull out of. I spent ~8 months recliner-bound in 2013 without gaining a pound, but holding a level weight was really difficult. Oh well--very small, keto-level meals with minimal carbs, no “treats” and lots of water for the next couple/few(?) months. With luck, I may have a beer on St Patrick’s Day.
  • tammierlewis
    tammierlewis Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Start date 1/1/2017

Starting weight: 161
    Goal weight: 120
    Current weight: 163
    Total weight lost: +4
    This week's successes: I had a wonderful time on a cruise.
    This week's challenges: None. It was total vacation mode. Now back to reality.
  • pegct
    pegct Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Start Day: 01/22/17
    Start Weight: 210
    Current Weight: 210
    Goal Weight: 180

Goal for upcoming week to walk 3 miles at least 5 times and start strength training 2x week