What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• _Huntsman_
    _Huntsman_ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have just eaten dinner and watching the Green Bay Packers & Atlanta Falcons play for a spot in the Super Bowl.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    Sitting on the couch. Alone. Watching it rain. Listening to my wife (who I've barely seen in a month) and her work colleague working very enthusiastically.

I think I might be about done here.

Grab her up when she is done working with her colleague, and tell her that you've missed her these last several weeks.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    watching the Packers get stomped on
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Sitting on the couch. Alone. Watching it rain. Listening to my wife (who I've barely seen in a month) and her work colleague working very enthusiastically.

Grab her up when she is done working with her colleague, and tell her that you've missed her these last several weeks.

That's the plan...but it has been 5 hours...they are still working.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

That's the plan...but it has been 5 hours...they are still working.

That's a terrific plan! Maybe they will wind down here shortly! :)
  • _Huntsman_
    Options

Shaking my head. Packers just don't seem to have an answer on Offense or Defense.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    _Huntsman_ wrote: »

Shaking my head. Packers just don't seem to have an answer on Offense or Defense.

As a cowboys fan i should be happy watching this. But i honestly thought this would be a shoot out. I mean there's still plenty of football to be played but boy are they in a deep hole
  • RoxieDawn
    edited January 2017
    Options

As a cowboys fan i should be happy watching this. But i honestly thought this would be a shoot out. I mean there's still plenty of football to be played but boy are they in a deep hole

The game is done now.. with that last Atl touchdown.. oh well Green Bay did not show up to play today.
  • _Huntsman_
    Options

The game is done now.. with that last Atl touchdown.. oh well Green Bay did not show up to play today.

As a Seahawks fan, I don't really care who wins. But expected both teams to bring their A games and play with all their hearts.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I miss having brunch

Why don't you get brunch any more?

We moved to a really rural area. Everything is closed here on sundays in the Bible Belt.

You live in the bible belt :D ..you didn't burst into flames naughty one :*
  • _Huntsman_
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I miss having brunch

Why don't you get brunch any more?

We moved to a really rural area. Everything is closed here on sundays in the Bible Belt.

You live in the bible belt :D ..you didn't burst into flames naughty one :*

I've been struck by lightning 3 times already. But don't they say a *kitten* has 9 lives?

Some consider getting struck by lightning as good luck

• Lullaby45
    Lullaby45 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Procrastinating. As always.