What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• laffercat
    laffercat Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Sitting here with my daughter deciding how long til we wake up the menfolk so we can open presents!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    just made a pie and waiting to put the cinnamon buns in the oven
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    hubs wanted pound cake french toast..
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    verdict.. it was wrong on all levels..

One handed and the flip? one made it to the floor. :'(
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Listening to nanny be a grumpy *kitten*, just like on all holidays
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Just watched a fb video of my mom receiving the blanket my sister got her for Christmas. All us siblings, my sister's kids and mom's dog took pictures last month and put them all over the blanket. She looked pretty stoked.
  • synchkat
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

awwww boo. how is the hand?

I just put cinnamon buns in the oven. I feel like I'm running a bakery here
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

awwww boo. how is the hand?

I just put cinnamon buns in the oven. I feel like I'm running a bakery here

honest answer? it hurts like poo and is still ugly..

I am officially on a sugar high after breakfast, but I will take one of those cinnamon buns, it will make my hand feel better. I promise it will. :)
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    My dad completely overcooked the prime rib and I'm trying not to be bitter about it but it's reallllyyyy hard.

Why? Its just food

It's a sad thing to happen to a good piece of meat. Plus it cost like 50 bucks.

Agreed.

I'm a little pissed about a few things, like for example I never made my gravy cause D was being a D last night and told me not to

He should just stay out of the kitchen

Also my mom is hungry again... surprise!!! I swear I don't eat nearly as much as that woman does and she's a whole lot shorter than I am.. she's either hungry or sleepy... ugh
  • synchkat
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    My dad completely overcooked the prime rib and I'm trying not to be bitter about it but it's reallllyyyy hard.

Why? Its just food

Agreed.

I'm a little pissed about a few things, like for example I never made my gravy cause D was being a D last night and told me not to

Also my mom is hungry again... surprise!!! I swear I don't eat nearly as much as that woman does and she's a whole lot shorter than I am.. she's either hungry or sleepy... ugh

awww hope the day gets better.

MY husbs wants to eat all the time. I don't know how he does it
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Why? Its just food

Agreed.

awww hope the day gets better.

MY husbs wants to eat all the time. I don't know how he does it

Then she complains she's phat ... I told her to get on here but she's beside herself with counting cals .. olkay I'm done with that talk now
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I decided to drink and just make dinner now because everybody is always hungry so I'll just make a ton of food so everyone will stop complaining .. I feel like I'm feeding an orphanage for starving children except its two grown adults
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I decided to drink and just make dinner now because everybody is always hungry so I'll just make a ton of food so everyone will stop complaining .. I feel like I'm feeding an orphanage for starving children except its two grown adults

maybe everyone has been bitten by the Christmas gremlins..

we will be grazing all day in my house.. my husband can surely eat, but truthfully I can out eat him any day!
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

maybe everyone has been bitten by the Christmas gremlins..

we will be grazing all day in my house.. my husband can surely eat, but truthfully I can out eat him any day!

I'd rather drink than anything honestly .. solid calories is a personal annoyance
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Well, my sister got engaged. I texted her Merry Christmas and everything and she didn't mention she was engaged but had time to post about it on FB. I guess she wanted me to congratulate her there in front of everyone instead of via text. :/
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Killing Christmas
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Watching my hermit fit perfectly in this hole.

m1ginguek2pg.jpg
  • Southern_Fit_Guy
    Southern_Fit_Guy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Watching my hermit fit perfectly in this hole.

m1ginguek2pg.jpg

Doing what hermits do, and doing it well
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    watching Dish Satellites, Dish Holiday Fireplace..its a novel idea if you have no real fire place and want your room to have that warm fuzzy feeling.. buts it 80 degrees today.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Just watching cutaway display his undying man crush for ninerbuff by resurrecting all his threads

some one go play with him, please..