What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Just made my trifle, peppermint meringues are in the oven. I'm going to take my mom home soon so I can drink
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Watching the Cleveland Browns, will they actually win a game? Who knows, but so far so good.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Cooking. Mom works tomorrow so we're doing Christmas today.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    No amputation.. I am so glad that I went now.. trying to get through tonight would have been horrible.

scan shows nothing broken or fractured that they could see.. bone bruise with busted vein.. Doc said wearing my lifting gloves may have saved me from something more serious...those gloves are brand new and still fairly stiff, so maybe they did..

For the record, my pain tolerance is fairly high, but I have to say it looks like I tried to put my fist through a concrete block.. the blood pooled underneath the skin is just ugly.. I got something nice for the pain though..LOL
  • synchkat
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    No amputation.. I am so glad that I went now.. trying to get through tonight would have been horrible.

scan shows nothing broken or fractured that they could see.. bone bruise with busted vein.. Doc said wearing my lifting gloves may have saved me from something more serious...those gloves are brand new and still fairly stiff, so maybe they did..

For the record, my pain tolerance is fairly high, but I have to say it looks like I tried to put my fist through a concrete block.. the blood pooled underneath the skin is just ugly.. I got something nice for the pain though..LOL

ouch glad you got it checked out. Enjoy your pain meds.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

ouch glad you got it checked out. Enjoy your pain meds.

Thanks.. no "painy meds" till after close of Christmas Eve.. I am gonna save my family from a zombie tonight. eeeek
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    These brownies keep saying "Hey I'm over here"
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my family to arrive for Christmas morning breakfast..yayyyy ..
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Watching my brother wrap presents... badly
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'm sitting down and relaxing for the first time today. Although I feel like I should be doing something.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Catching my mom up on OC
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    Debating getting up to make a pizza.
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    palates..... and that's the story I'm sticking to!!
  • shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Watching football, hoping the Saints lose so the Giants are out of the playoff. If you are a Cowboy'D fan, you understand why. WE DEM BOYS!!!!!!!!
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Drinking a horrible but drinkable mixed drink bc I didn't make the preparations I usually do to drink which is....buy like ANY soda and stick to vodka or gin... Made another experiment including honey whiskey, pickle juice, a hint of v8, a hint of jalapeno juice, a hint of lime juice bc that's what was in my fridge besides almond milk and I didn't decide to use that this time. I'm too much of wimp to do shots. It's actually not that bad but I prefer sweets. That whiskey was just sitting in my fridge and someone has to drink it so why not me?
  • char71165
    char71165 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    reading MFP posts and adding my own
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    Drinking a horrible but drinkable mixed drink bc I didn't make the preparations I usually do to drink which is....buy like ANY soda and stick to vodka or gin... Made another experiment including. honey whiskey, pickle juice, a hint of v8, a hint of jalapeno juice, a hint of lime juice bc that's what was in my fridge besides almond milk and I didn't decide to use that this time. I'm too much of wimp to do shots. It's actually not that bad but I prefer sweets. That whiskey was just sitting in my fridge and someone has to drink it so why not me?

That sounds really disgusting
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    Drinking a horrible but drinkable mixed drink bc I didn't make the preparations I usually do to drink which is....buy like ANY soda and stick to vodka or gin... Made another experiment including. honey whiskey, pickle juice, a hint of v8, a hint of jalapeno juice, a hint of lime juice bc that's what was in my fridge besides almond milk and I didn't decide to use that this time. I'm too much of wimp to do shots. It's actually not that bad but I prefer sweets. That whiskey was just sitting in my fridge and someone has to drink it so why not me?

That sounds really disgusting

It tastes better the more you drink but that's with any drink. It's not my first choice.