What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Drinking coffee.. back from my run, my hand throbbed the whole way..I am still thinking amputation is going to be needed..

What D:
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Drinking coffee.. back from my run, my hand throbbed the whole way..I am still thinking amputation is going to be needed..

I really do hope this heals up fast!

its so ugly.. there may be something else wrong besides the blood vessel. EZ bar was dropped on it yesterday and my stupid @ss did not go to the doctor..
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Waiting in line to pay at rhe dollar store
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I just noticed that I typed @ ss and this obviously was someone's profile name at one point.. how strange..
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

its so ugly.. there may be something else wrong besides the blood vessel. EZ bar was dropped on it yesterday and my stupid @ss did not go to the doctor..

I spent last Christmas Eve in the ER from a fall I'd taken and was fearful that I had re-broken my shoulder. Luckily it was just a bone bruise but I'm glad I went. I know this is the absolute worst time to deal with these things but please consider an urgent care or something? Or at least see to it that you've got an appt for early in the week. You've got to take care of you!

Copy this!!

yeah my hubs and I have outdoor stuff to do today.. and well I was going to confess a minute ago, that maybe I was wimping out on him.. I am trying not to complain but I think you are right about the urgent care.. they can scan it just to make sure I do not have a broken or fractured bone..
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I spent last Christmas Eve in the ER from a fall I'd taken and was fearful that I had re-broken my shoulder. Luckily it was just a bone bruise but I'm glad I went. I know this is the absolute worst time to deal with these things but please consider an urgent care or something? Or at least see to it that you've got an appt for early in the week. You've got to take care of you!

Copy this!!

yeah my hubs and I have outdoor stuff to do today.. and well I was going to confess a minute ago, that maybe I was wimping out on him.. I am trying not to complain but I think you are right about the urgent care.. they can scan it just to make sure I do not have a broken or fractured bone..

It's not wimping out at all. When I broke my shoulder I held out on treatment because I thought I just sprained it. I have never had full use of my arm since. Now I don't know that faster treatment could have changed that or not but please make sure it's not broken. Please.

you will never know if early treatment would have helped your shoulder and I can guess you have regret. I hate having regret over something I might can do something about.. ya know?

So we just talked and he is taking me down to the urgent care in a couple of hours.. for our company we are having over tonight the outside landscaping is gonna have to do.. thanks girl.. you are so wise grasshopper..

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Eeesh! Are you heading to Urgent Care sometime soon Roxie?
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    So I made breakfast with kale and am way over my Vitamin A and C goals am I going to die from vitmain overdose?
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Thinking bout cleaning and wrapping but instead on mfp
  • synchkat
    Options
    I feel drunk and wired at the same time
    our mac & Cheese resto gave us a free drink for the holidays and their coffee was really strong so now I feel conflicted
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    So I made breakfast with kale and am way over my Vitamin A and C goals am I going to die from vitmain overdose?

If you get too many vitamins, you just pee out the ones that your body doesn't absorb. Unless it's insanely high.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Taking my time drinking my second cup of coffee, anticipating a long awaited email and having fun on mfp
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Watching Home Alone 1 with my 5 year old... He is cracking up.

Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern deserved Oscar's for this movie, they sold the hell out of their roles.
  • synchkat
    Options
    making blueberry pie filling