What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Just watched my Colts officially get eliminated from the playoffs, my heart hurts a little bit. At least I still got my Cowboys to root for.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    My dad completely overcooked the prime rib and I'm trying not to be bitter about it but it's reallllyyyy hard.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    My dad completely overcooked the prime rib and I'm trying not to be bitter about it but it's reallllyyyy hard.

Why? Its just food

It's a sad thing to happen to a good piece of meat. Plus it cost like 50 bucks.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Just finished grandpas Christmas present. He's the one who helped me finally put it together and he's incredibly excited to see the painting/what it's for tomorrow. He said "this is gonna be so great" and I said "you don't even know what's inside yet" and he said "yeah, but we did it together!" @Caporegiem @Motorsheen
    fccy5jhnklrc.jpg
    5d9m16q5xhrj.jpg
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Just finished grandpas Christmas present. He's the one who helped me finally put it together and he's incredibly excited to see the painting/what it's for tomorrow. He said "this is gonna be so great" and I said "you don't even know what's inside yet" and he said "yeah, but we did it together!" @Caporegiem @Motorsheen
    fccy5jhnklrc.jpg
    5d9m16q5xhrj.jpg

Awwww.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Om stuck watching guardians of the Galaxy. Last time I fell asleep maybe I will again
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,191 Member
    Options
    Eating, drinking, and enjoying a nice time together with the family. More tomorrow.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Just finished watching It's a Wonderful Life. It reminds me of my dad; holidays are always hard now that he's passed, but Christmas is the hardest. I'm headed to Midnight Mass in a bit.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Just finished watching It's a Wonderful Life. It reminds me of my dad; holidays are always hard now that he's passed, but Christmas is the hardest. I'm headed to Midnight Mass in a bit.

I lost my mother almost 5yrs ago, less than 2 weeks after Xmas... It's a wonderful life was her favorite Xmas movie.

Best wishes to you and yours.
    Merry Christmas and Happy new

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    Bouta go to sleep its December and the air is on lol

Trooth, I keep the AC on in my car all year long

and I've never once had to scrape the windshield; it's great
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Im so stuffed Im on the verge of food coma ..

How will I every fit my Christmas afternoon drinks in ??
  • caseyon2nd
    caseyon2nd Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Watching the Christmas Story, again...
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    Options
    Waiting for the boys to fall asleep...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Christmas day is winding down. ...having a drink and reflecting on an awesome day ..
  • synchkat
    Options
    Laying in bed wondering when hubs and the boy we will wake up and if I can sneak down and make mt cinnamon bun dough
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Feeding the animals and wondering when I should be heading home.

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I've actually done it, although it isn't my; largest mixing bowl lol but I am using a mixing bowl, nonetheless as a coffee cup today; Merry Christmas!

g4j4r70cidb7.jpg