Shorties like me under 5'5 positive vibes only!

Options

Replies

• megb9010
    megb9010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi..
    Im 5"1 and need to lose a lot of weight.. add me x
  • AmandaV814
    AmandaV814 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a whopping 5'2 and also on the road to lose 50 pounds
  • meat513
    meat513 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am 5'2" n 177
  • jenniferj0417
    jenniferj0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    molly3210 wrote: »
    Shorrrrtttiiieessss! I'm in the 180's again! Haven't weighed below 190 for years, I'm so excited. Whew! Feels great! Looking forward to the 170's!!

Yay!!!! Great job!!!!
  • yogagirlT
    yogagirlT Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Shorrrrtttiiieessss! I'm in the 180's again! Haven't weighed below 190 for years, I'm so excited. Whew! Feels great! Looking forward to the 170's!!

Awesome and welcome new ladies who have commented in the past few days. Feel free to add me as a friend too! :)
  • vserrato2k17
    vserrato2k17 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 4' 11 looking to lose a few pounds but dieting can be tough! I've been on MFP before and found that the motivational support from others really kept me going! I took about 6 months off due to me getting married and just enjoying the married life! Feel free to add me.
  • kaialexander17
    kaialexander17 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Ayyyeeeee let's goooo please add me!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Well done to everyone.
    I am 5ft 4 and a bit, currently 174.2lb.
    I was 178.9lb and my aim is 108lb and I have 66lbs to lose.
    I log in my foods and aiming to keep in calories but be more active on the days I am not at work. I am gluten intolerant and my doctor was very good but I have to laugh I work on the ward he works. My weight has been up and down what with having to go back onto gluten for all the test for coeliac. Since that there has been a few times that gluten has accidentally ended up in my meal (cross contamination) and I swell on my tummy and many other symptoms. It takes months to get fully out of my system.
    Before I went gluten free I tried for 2 yrs healthy eating and was going to the gym 4 times a week and nothing would shift the weight even changing my workouts didn't help.
    I went gluten free for 2 and 1/2 years to see if gluten was a problem. No daily migraines and all the other stuff went plus the weight just dropped off eating normally.
    I have been eating huge amounts of food before I restarted watching what I eat.
    Thank you for reading
  • EllieBMackal
    EllieBMackal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    5" and 45 pounds to go
  • shortgirlslim1
    shortgirlslim1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey girls, I'm actually documenting the daily struggles of a short girl trying to lose weight! Please add me and let's do this journey together! I'm 5'' and 118lbs, hoping to hit that magic 100 but hit a platau. :(
  • jenwalkingfurther
    jenwalkingfurther Posts: 224 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hello, well done to all! Lost my message somehow - I'm 5"2 and half way there with 24lbs to go! Determined to get back on track following 6 months of bouncing around the same 5lbs. We can do this - good luck everyone!
  • Heyheather2711
    Heyheather2711 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 29 fbattling a very rare neuromuscular disease, I am stuck in a wheelchair due to the disease recently taken control of my legs es in basically permanently paralyzed, because I am so sanitary I've gained a lot of weight, and it is hard because I'm only 5 foot one, feel free to add me I am looking to lose about 40 pounds I need encouragement
  • lewdkiss
    lewdkiss Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Reading your post sounds sooooo familiar like I would have wrote it! 5'3" and 50 or so lbs to lose. I'm not a chef by any means (lol) but just not feeling and looking how I should esp when I know I can do better. Good luck, you've got this!!
  • tonithewriter
    tonithewriter Posts: 27 Member
    Options

Yay!!!! Great job!!!!

Awesome! So happy for you!
  • yogagirlT
    yogagirlT Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This is totally off topic and I am still new to the forums but since this is a group of all women just wanted to ask -- does anyone else get the impression that some of the men on here use this app to flirt and hit on women? Ha! I have gotten some vibes from a few guys (and they only friend women) that they are here to turn this into a Facebook flirty thing. Some are just friendly but a few made some comments that make me shake my head. I'm single but don't advertise that fact. It's just weird since this is a health and fitness app.

Anyway, sorry to digress but it just seems weird to me. Don't get me wrong I have met some great people so far but some of these dudes hmmmm I am on the fence ha!
  • jenniferj0417
    Options
    lewdkiss wrote: »
    Hi!! Reading your post sounds sooooo familiar like I would have wrote it! 5'3" and 50 or so lbs to lose. I'm not a chef by any means (lol) but just not feeling and looking how I should esp when I know I can do better. Good luck, you've got this!!

Lol thank you! And yes we can and we will do reach our goal weight!
  • jenniferj0417
    Options
    yogagirlT wrote: »
    This is totally off topic and I am still new to the forums but since this is a group of all women just wanted to ask -- does anyone else get the impression that some of the men on here use this app to flirt and hit on women? Ha! I have gotten some vibes from a few guys (and they only friend women) that they are here to turn this into a Facebook flirty thing. Some are just friendly but a few made some comments that make me shake my head. I'm single but don't advertise that fact. It's just weird since this is a health and fitness app.

Anyway, sorry to digress but it just seems weird to me. Don't get me wrong I have met some great people so far but some of these dudes hmmmm I am on the fence ha!

Omg yes! I've noticed that too! This is not match.com this is a fitness website! lol it's so funny. I've had to unfriend most of my MFP male friends. Lol
  • jenniferj0417
    Options
    Hello, well done to all! Lost my message somehow - I'm 5"2 and half way there with 24lbs to go! Determined to get back on track following 6 months of bouncing around the same 5lbs. We can do this - good luck everyone!

Great job getting to your halfway point already! You will get back on track and you will reach your goal! Best wishes as you continue your weight loss journey!
  • jenniferj0417
    Options
    I am 29 fbattling a very rare neuromuscular disease, I am stuck in a wheelchair due to the disease recently taken control of my legs es in basically permanently paralyzed, because I am so sanitary I've gained a lot of weight, and it is hard because I'm only 5 foot one, feel free to add me I am looking to lose about 40 pounds I need encouragement

Awww you can do this and we will help encourage anyway we can! That disease does not define you and you will achieve your goals! Wishing you much success on your weight loss journey! You got this!
  • jenniferj0417
    Options
    Well done to everyone.
    I am 5ft 4 and a bit, currently 174.2lb.
    I was 178.9lb and my aim is 108lb and I have 66lbs to lose.
    I log in my foods and aiming to keep in calories but be more active on the days I am not at work. I am gluten intolerant and my doctor was very good but I have to laugh I work on the ward he works. My weight has been up and down what with having to go back onto gluten for all the test for coeliac. Since that there has been a few times that gluten has accidentally ended up in my meal (cross contamination) and I swell on my tummy and many other symptoms. It takes months to get fully out of my system.
    Before I went gluten free I tried for 2 yrs healthy eating and was going to the gym 4 times a week and nothing would shift the weight even changing my workouts didn't help.
    I went gluten free for 2 and 1/2 years to see if gluten was a problem. No daily migraines and all the other stuff went plus the weight just dropped off eating normally.
    I have been eating huge amounts of food before I restarted watching what I eat.
    Thank you for reading

Great job on your weight loss so far! That's great that you've found the issue and you know what you can and can't eat to help you with tour weight loss goals. Best wishes on your weight loss journey! You can do it!