I'm one
  • Sedu1906
    Sedu1906 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    What type of riding do you get into?
  • columbus2015
    columbus2015 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I ride a road bike. Do about 5000km year. Not sure if that qualifies as a cyclist to you or not. What are looking for?
  • Sedu1906
    Options
    Just curious to see if there are any other Wheelman on here.
  • pedermj2002
    pedermj2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a cyclist. Right now, doing indoor training due to the winter weather, but late April? I'll be back on the road, riding hard :)
  • SingingSingleTracker
    SingingSingleTracker Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    Tons of us here on MFP.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,859 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yes ... long distance cyclist here. Audax/Randonneuring.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10366563/ultradistance-cycling#latest
  • ajwcyclist2016
    ajwcyclist2016 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I do the roadie thing so the likes of races or plan to get back into it later this year. Very occasionally time trials, sportives, grand fondo. Used to do the races but gave up as training is such a big commitment of doing 12 to 15 hours plus work. It doesn't leave much time to get other things done. So but at times I miss the thrill of it.
  • jessicastanfill
    jessicastanfill Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Me! January/February is my off season as I live in Chicago so right now, lifting and running. 200+ miles per week during season
  • Sedu1906
    Options
    200 miles per week...nice! I wish I had the time to put in that kind of time on my bike, but my schedule is too crazy. I'm in nj and I usually ride all year round but I'm using this time now to lift. And my body just isn't adjusting to the cold as it usually does.
  • kcjchang
    kcjchang Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Road, recreational, and all fair weather this winter with Zwift (due to shoulder surgery). Averaging around 7 hours per week so far. Also finished up around 7 hours last year and 8 hours in 2015. Started back up mid 2014 after 23 years hiatus.
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yep. Mostly road, a little trail, and a huge longing for more bikepacking and touring.
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to be more of a cyclist. I'm in training for my first triathlon. Most of my cycling of late has either been on a nice spin bike at my gym or on my own bike turbo trainer in the garage.
  • RhysT28
    RhysT28 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Road no longer, but regular MTB
  • mikepicher
    mikepicher Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Roadie here... Although not during the Winter months. Will start back up in April / May depending on temps.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Is this a census?

I'm waiting for my new wheels to be ready.
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Road. Mostly not during the winter though (except for the freak warm weather this weekend).
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Roadie in the summer and MTBer in the winter. Love them both!
  • JennyRATL
    JennyRATL Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    yep!