20 lbs to Lose - anyone else?

Options

Replies

• SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm about 190 and my goal is 165! I have some great friends, but who can't use more? Although...I'm really interactive...but that's super motivating and supportive, right?

I'll add some of you!
  • gottennis_2
    gottennis_2 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    YES!! I need to lose 20lbs. I am an avid tennis player but I love my food. Seem to just constantly maintain
  • DailyGroomer
    DailyGroomer Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 25-30. Been working out 3-4x/week and logging daily and only lost 1lb in 4 weeks :neutral:
  • egarthwait
    egarthwait Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose at least 20, started last week. We can do this!!! Feel free to add me!
  • dottiedj
    dottiedj Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 25-30. Been working out 3-4x/week and logging daily and only lost 1lb in 4 weeks :neutral:

Don't be discouraged! Think about what a pound of butter looks like...that's a lot of fat that no longer in your body! You may have lost more than that in actual fat if you have been working out because you will replace the fat with muscle. A pound of muscle takes up much less space than a pound of fat. Keep up the hard work and you will see the results.
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    20lbs total for my main goal! Mini goal I've got 8 lbs to go :)
  • jleng12
    jleng12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I did this a couple years ago and lost about 40 lbs. Want to lose the rest which is over 30lbs to get to my goal.
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    dottiedj wrote: »
    20 pounds...slow and easy. You didn't gain it overnight and you won't lose it overnight. Mine crept on me up over the last year when I wasn't watching what I was eating. Think about it: All you have to do is eat 200 calories more than you burn and you've gained 20 pounds in a year! YIKES. But the opposite is true as well: Burn 200 more calories than you eat every day and the 20 pounds is gone in a year. That's less than an hour a day of exercise. So the trick is track your intake and your burn. It will come off. Just be persistent.

Very nice of you :smile: You came by just to say those encouraging words. I could use people like you in my life!
  • fitnicole21
    fitnicole21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Lost 20lbs since June, got 18lbs to go

Right there with ya! Except I lost 50 and have 18 left!!!
  • fitnicole21
    fitnicole21 Posts: 71 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I lost 50 pounds last year aftergaining 60 during pregnancy..and i kept quiting and restarting . So i offically started my healthy lifestyle Jan 1 2017. I have lost 7 pounds so far, so 18 more to go . We all got this!!
  • reesl
    reesl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at losing 20-25 pounds. I'm 59 and it's much harder to take off the weight and maintain it as it used to be. I'm quite active so that does help. My wardrobe includes clothes that are a size 8, 10, and 12. Would love to be able to maintain a size 10. Anyways good luck to all of you - the key will be for us to stay focused!

Linda
  • HG210
    HG210 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Since our goal match sign me up. I would love to be friends with you.
  • dottiedj
    dottiedj Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    reesl wrote: »
    I'm looking at losing 20-25 pounds. I'm 59 and it's much harder to take off the weight and maintain it as it used to be. I'm quite active so that does help. My wardrobe includes clothes that are a size 8, 10, and 12. Would love to be able to maintain a size 10. Anyways good luck to all of you - the key will be for us to stay focused!

Linda

You're not kidding! I used to be able to control my weight so much better. I'm almost 58 and it's hard now! I have everything from size 6 to 14 in my closet. When I hit a size 14 pant, that was it for me. I'd be very happy in my size 10s...
  • kagostinis
    kagostinis Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yes me ! Ugh. Add me if you want
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can add me
    Looking to lose 20 alsi
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Also
  • MaryamBinteIrfan139
    MaryamBinteIrfan139 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I want to lose 10 kg but it seems very hard because of my eating routine habbits . So plz anyone like to start it with me?
  • MFO3
    MFO3 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Final 15 here too. Feel free to add and we can do it together.
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I don't really watch the scale too much but I would guess I need to drop around 20lbs to get me where I want to be for summer. :)