If you want fun & inappropriate friends..

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    ajw101788 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    I fixed it :) so hello to all you sexy people

Although Star Wars takes place "in a galaxy far, far away," that does not mean that it is not significant or that it cannot be used to help us better understand our own society. Star Wars has had an enormous impact on our society and our popular culture. Just as anthropologists study other cultures, which in turn helps them better understand their own cultures, we can better understand ourselves by studying how technology is represented in this far-off place.

I love star wars! and i could not agree more

Excellent!

One of the most important part of the Star Wars movies are the lightsabers. Every lightsaber is different from the next because the lightsaber is made for the owner. A good description of what a lightsaber can do came from the Star War website and the article “Lightsaber – Info” “In the hands of a Jedi, a lightsaber is almost unstoppable. It can be used to cut through blast doors or enemies alike. Using the Force, a Jedi can predict and deflect incoming blaster bolts, and reflect them back at the firer” (Lightsaber- Info). The idea of a portable weapon that can cut through anything is still far away from becoming reality but there is real science in the lightsaber. To get to the science let talk about how lightsabers works, what a lightsaber is composed of, and the different types of lightsabers and blades.

First, there are several different types of lightsabers to choose from. The most common type of lightsaber is the standard lightsaber. The handle is between seven to 12 inches long. The only detail that is changed can be the handle. There is a variation of the standard lightsaber called sabercane, which is a lightsaber inside the top of a cane. When the lightsaber is taken out of the cane it can be used as the standard lightsaber. The double-bladed lightsaber which is typical only used by the Sith; who are the bad guys. This lightsaber is made of a single handle that the blades come out from both ends. The double-bladed is longer than the standard lightsaber but there is no standard length for the double-bladed lightsaber. The double-bladed lightsaber is now mostly made of two lightsabers put together that have a locking part in the middle of the two.
  • ajw101788
    ajw101788 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    my lightsaber has a 12inch handle all handlers are in for a great show
  • ajw101788
    edited January 2017
    Options
    nailed it ???????????????
  • ajw101788
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    hello sexy ladies

#nailedit

Nail Edit?

Na Ile Dit?

Nay LeDit?

Na il didit
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    This thread does not deliver.

giphy.gif
  • ajw101788
    Options
    We have got to be more inappropriate... This is to clean.
  • cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    hello sexy ladies

I stopped reading after the word "hello" so I'm going to assume your talking to me.

Hello,

Lets talk about star wars.

When watching the film, Star Wars, it is impossible not to be aware of the technology that is represented in the film, partly because it is so much more advanced than our own is now, but also because we can imagine how we might someday acquire such technology. The central theme in Star Wars is good versus evil, clearly demonstrated by the technology in the film. While the Rebels (the good guys) use technology primarily to fight for freedom and quality of life for all, the Empire (the bad guys) use technology to develop weapons of destruction and war in an attempt to rule the galaxy.

In addition to these two opposing sides, there is another group that doesn’t use technology for war. This group gets technology as it filters down from the other two groups at war. Consequently, in the film technology is used for good, for bad, and for everyday use. This mirrors our own society in many ways, and therefore, Star Wars is a great artifact to study to get a better understanding of our own technological advancements. In this report, we focus specifically on how the Empire, the Rebels, and the Non-Warring people of the film acquired, developed, and used technology and how that relates to our society today.

I love everything about this.
  • cee134
    Options
    my lightsaber has a 12inch handle all handlers are in for a great show

urel6n56zhnj.gif
  • Graciemac70
    Graciemac70 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    makegainz wrote: »
    Does this ever get innapropriate, Or this is just for ppl ok with it?

Too much inappropriateness will get you in trouble with MFP lol
  • cee134
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    hello sexy ladies

#nailedit

Nail Edit?

Na Ile Dit?

Nay LeDit?

you should start a bored thread.

I thought you were better than this.

I let you have dad jokes

Dad jokes are the best! I kid, I kid.

53loary6ia1y.jpg
  • ajw101788
    Options
    makegainz wrote: »
    Does this ever get innapropriate, Or this is just for ppl ok with it?

Too much inappropriateness will get you in trouble with MFP lol

That's the fun of it. To test the waters.

the water is great cum on in
This discussion has been closed.