Gym "Friend" Drama Update

Options
AllOutof_Bubblegum
AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
I know y'all are nosy basterds, so here's the update to my Monday thread. Here's the link if you want in the loop. This one's a lot briefer than the first, lol.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10506594/gym-friend-drama-need-opinions/p1

So "Anna" sent me a Facebook friend request as you know, and I was wondering whether I should accept it to keep things civil and not awkward, or steer clear of the derailing crazy-train and let what's buried stay dead.

I gave it a day or so to think about it, mulled over the opinions you fine people offered, weighed the pros and cons, and decided to accept the request. During that time, I saw Anna again this morning and again had polite small talk. Everything seemed fine.

I logged onto Facebook just now, and couldn't seem to find the friend request to approve it. Hmm, odd.

I entered her name into Facebook's search bar, and lo and behold, "Sorry, this content isn't available right now."

Are you serious right now. Bish did not. Oh, yes she did.

Sometime in the 72-ish hours that she spoke to me, sent a friend request, and spoke to me again, she decided that I was terrible enough to block on social media.

supernatural-confused.gif

What the facking feck. I can't even with this. I'm just gonna back away slowly, here.

I'm really not even upset at this point, I'm even relieved that my initial instinct of distrust turned out to be correct. I was worried that things would go south again if I let her back into my life, even marginally, and hey presto, tingtang-wallawallabingbang boom, she proved me right before I even gave her a chance to not be a psycho.

Like a commenter said in my last post, she is clearly "7 gallons of crazy in a 5 gallon bucket" (I forget who it was, but I give full credit to you, sir!)

So there's that, a nice slice of closure for y'all. It feels good, doesn't it? ;)

Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    See. Guys would just beat the crap outta each other and move on.

;)
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not female.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not female.

The only thing I like about it are the bewbs. :D
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hmmm makes me wonder what she would have done if you had accepted it a few days ago..

I agree bishes be crazy..

I love my dog for this reason..
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Maybe she was just trolling your profile, and accidentally sent you a friend request. Then she panicked when you accepted.
    Regardless, you should run fast in the other direction.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Oh well. You tried.
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Damn women are CRAZZZZZY!!!!
    Thats why I choose to be single
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Drama, no thanks,
  • Stella3838
    Stella3838 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Props for brining Jensen into your post. <3<3
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Thanks--this gives us all closure.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I have unfollowed everyone on FB except my wife, mom and brother. People have asked my wife - he is so quiet, does he even care about the world. They are desperate for my opinion and dragging me into a mud fight.

I don't even have my wife as a friend on FB. I don't need to see her feeds. I just follow a few companies and then like things for discounts.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Like a commenter said in my last post, she is clearly "7 gallons of crazy in a 5 gallon bucket" (I forget who it was, but I give full credit to you, sir!)

That was mine. You're welcome.

• Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    MaybeLed wrote: »
    I'm now just curious.... If she's into fitness it's possible she's on MFP, and, in fact it was seeing the post that caused the change.....

plot twist

I thought this too. I'm always amazed that people think this is a private chat room.
    If she sells MLM shakes she is almost certainly a member.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Biches be crazy

This was my first (and last) reaction to this thread.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,951 Member
    Options
    You're better off without her.

8c840dc0348a4f63ab1cbd76780ba6da.jpg
  • onward1
    onward1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    OP- def not Anne Hathaway for your part. More like Priyanka Chopra, she's got some muscle.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    Options
    MaybeLed wrote: »
    I'm now just curious.... If she's into fitness it's possible she's on MFP, and, in fact it was seeing the post that caused the change.....

plot twist

I thought this too. I'm always amazed that people think this is a private chat room.
    If she sells MLM shakes she is almost certainly a member.

The thought did not escape me. We were best friends and talked about everything. She definitely is not a member. Or at least wasn't when her crazy started to show.

Even if she did end up seeing this, it would sort of come as a relief. If it pissed her off, she can't very well ignore me MORE, so the only thing her seeing this could do is improve things.