dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    She is a whackadoo. I wouldn't even give her polite small talk
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    MaybeLed wrote: »
    I'm now just curious.... If she's into fitness it's possible she's on MFP, and, in fact it was seeing the post that caused the change.....

plot twist

I thought this too. I'm always amazed that people think this is a private chat room.
    If she sells MLM shakes she is almost certainly a member.

The thought did not escape me. We were best friends and talked about everything. She definitely is not a member. Or at least wasn't when her crazy started to show.

Even if she did end up seeing this, it would sort of come as a relief. If it pissed her off, she can't very well ignore me MORE, so the only thing her seeing this could do is improve things.

Or she could start her own thread about you. Including her side of the story. In the Chit Chat section.

I'll wait to read it with bated breath :D
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not female.

The only thing I like about it are the bewbs. :D
    We are a lot alike
  • SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Just a thought, I'm not really clued in about FB works, but could she have just deleted herself off FB, hence why you can't see her? Can someone else find her? Have you tried again, sometimes FB seems to do odd things, like if I go to comment on someone's post and it says the post has been deleted or something and then I press enter again and it accepts it. Might have just been a glitch.

If neither of those are the case then I'm guessing wherever the fault lies, you are not suited to being friends!
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    This is why I don't have Facebook. I have dramatic relatives. This cuts out some of the drama.
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    This is still interesting.... she be crazzzy in the coconut maan! SMH.
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Maybe she was just trolling your profile, and accidentally sent you a friend request. Then she panicked when you accepted.
    Regardless, you should run fast in the other direction.

With FB, if you unblock someone, you can't block them again for 24 hours, so this may be what happened. Either way, you dodged a bullet, so good for you.
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You are better off now, you can put it all to rest!