What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I'm putting off tidying my kitchen by chatting with some friends.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Heading to the grocery store before the rest of the world gets out and about.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    @RoxieDawn here's the difference in air drying before and after the Braz blow out

qii70ybdj50k.jpeg

tj16to71b5yc.jpeg

OMG.. that sh_t works! This for me is a no brainer. I should post a pic of air dried hair today after I wash it. It will look like i put my whole fist in the electrical panel. lol
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I am drinking the last of my coffee.. It's leg day, but it will be leg minute in about 5 more minutes.

@jtegirl1, love me McDonald's breakfast, did you buy me some breakfast too? :'(
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    @RoxieDawn here's the difference in air drying before and after the Braz blow out

qii70ybdj50k.jpeg

tj16to71b5yc.jpeg

OMG.. that sh_t works! This for me is a no brainer. I should post a pic of air dried hair today after I wash it. It will look like i put my whole fist in the electrical panel. lol

It really did work amazingly! I also got a filter for my shower which filters out chlorine and the bad shizz to help your hair and skin. It was totally worth it. That first picture was before I used it for first time, and I forgot to take a pic when I used it for first time before the Braz blowout. There was def a difference in the frizziness. The blowout typically lasts 8-12 weeks depending on how often you wash your hair. I wash mine every other day and admit I used reg shampoo every other time. It's been 5 months now and I can still get away with letting my hair air dry and not look hideous. It's not like that 2nd pic, but it's not like the first one either.

This is the shower head/filter http://www.sephora.com/source-showerhead-filter-P375258?skuId=1444736&icid2=products grid:p375258

We have crappy water. Why didn't I think of a shower head filter.. Great idea.

Are you charging for your tips and tricks??? lol

Washing my hair every day is a no no.. So I do try to endure every other day washings. It might not sound ideal for someone that workouts out 6 days a week, but washing this very long hair can be a chore. I will do a dry shampoo on the second day, sometimes I just let it air dry and have to straighten it again..

I do need some help desperately, and the blow out sounds like it right up my alley. I have decided to let the hair grow for another year so making it worth doing that is what I need!

• chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Trying to stay warm. Bundled up in my scary squirrel pajamas.

vsd2vzfufhbc.jpg
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    99t7jyo946jt.jpg
    @RoxieDawn @jtegirl1 I think I may have McDs beat this morning. More motivation for you even though I know it's not waffles.... Or biscuits... Or pie haha
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Trying to stay warm. Bundled up in my scary squirrel pajamas.

vsd2vzfufhbc.jpg

I love your PJs
  • evilokc
    evilokc Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Sitting in the dry sauna before my saturday workout
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    waiting for my next dude to come in 30, trying to decide if I should actually do work or not
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    waiting for my next dude to come in 30, trying to decide if I should actually do work or not

If we didn't know your profession, this would sound kinda weird....and kinda hot!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »

If we didn't know your profession, this would sound kinda weird....and kinda hot!

psh, like it's not weird/hot already :p
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »

psh, like it's not weird/hot already :p

Yes. Yes you are.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Sitting with the boy at the Art gallery.
    We saw starry night. It was pretty now we wait
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,157 Member
    Options
    Finished the left over homemade marinara and meatballs on some spaghetti, so now I am in a pasta coma watching Alias.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    About to go to my favorite place. The library!