Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Watched Meet Joe Black a little earlier. I love that movie and the music in it. I had the soundtrack when I was pregnant with my son and would play it held up against my belly, then after he was born I'd play it on a loop in his nursery at night. <3 Gosh that brings back memories.

I am sitting here watching yet another bro flick and boresad out of mind. I made tator tots and it has the Rock in it.

Hey, at least there's some eye candy. Imagine if none?! That would be the most boredsads evah! I hate Bagel Bites for dinner. lol

Hubs has me watching the craziest things on tv.. its a good thing I like him a lot! :)

Awwwww..... You're lucky

ask me again tomorrow....he called me a tomboy today so I guess that's why he thinks I can take the bro flick.. LOL LOL

lol! Still sweet!

he has his moments.. He is so tuned into the TV right now, I am invisible, except a few minutes ago when I brought him tator tots, I was the best thing since sliced bread.. Can't win them all.. LOL
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Watched Meet Joe Black a little earlier. I love that movie and the music in it. I had the soundtrack when I was pregnant with my son and would play it held up against my belly, then after he was born I'd play it on a loop in his nursery at night. <3 Gosh that brings back memories.

I am sitting here watching yet another bro flick and boresad out of mind. I made tator tots and it has the Rock in it.

Hey, at least there's some eye candy. Imagine if none?! That would be the most boredsads evah! I hate Bagel Bites for dinner. lol

Hubs has me watching the craziest things on tv.. its a good thing I like him a lot! :)

Awwwww..... You're lucky

ask me again tomorrow....he called me a tomboy today so I guess that's why he thinks I can take the bro flick.. LOL LOL

lol! Still sweet!

he has his moments.. He is so tuned into the TV right now, I am invisible, except a few minutes ago when I brought him tator tots, I was the best thing since sliced bread.. Can't win them all.. LOL

But did you bring him the tator tots naked in only heels?

Not quite in my hooker heels. I am in black flannel sweat pants and a tank top. sounds tomboyish doesn't?

Buutt I smothered those tator tots in homeade chili and cheese and he is more happy about that!!!!

eta: maybe whipped cream and a hot naked torso is something I can workup later... LOL
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Awwwww..... You're lucky

lol! Still sweet!

Not quite in my hooker heels. I am in black flannel sweat pants and a tank top. sounds tomboyish doesn't?

Buutt I smothered those tator tots in homeade chili and cheese and he is more happy about that!!!!

See.... you needs to be nakeds... hooker heels or not lol

see my edit above.. I think I can work out something out after he is gets all the bro energy out of his system...LOL
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Awwwww..... You're lucky

lol! Still sweet!

see my edit above.. I think I can work out something out after he is gets all the bro energy out of his system...LOL

lol Glad I could help! Now someone needs to hook me up with a hot naked torso and whipped cream :p

I have had mine for 20 years.. gosh that sounds like a long time.

PS you are working on something fine right now and that's yourself.. Haaawwatttness is gonna get that soon enough!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Awwwww..... You're lucky

lol! Still sweet!

lol Glad I could help! Now someone needs to hook me up with a hot naked torso and whipped cream :p

PS you are working on something fine right now and that's yourself.. Haaawwatttness is gonna get that soon enough!

That is a long time! I had mine for 17 but he was an *kitten*. lol

17 years is a very long time.. another reason to keep doing what you are doing..

True story, mine is 9 years older than me.. that helps a lot.. LOL
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Making din
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Awwwww..... You're lucky

lol! Still sweet!

That is a long time! I had mine for 17 but he was an *kitten*. lol

17 years is a very long time.. another reason to keep doing what you are doing..

True story, mine is 9 years older than me.. that helps a lot.. LOL

It's impossible to find a guy that much older than me around here that is active and fit and not a Dbag.

We were not always active and fit.. he is on his last 10 pounds to lose. I am trying to help him, he does not do this calorie thing very well. lol
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Eating a slice of plain cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

i went there for the first time last week, and we got free appetizers because they messed up our reservations, it was pretty good though
  • MayDA90
    MayDA90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Watching KS vs. KY
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I just posted a blurry selfie and I don't care!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

It looks fabulous!

Thanks #soulsista.. Feeling a little wild tonight!!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

It looks fabulous!

Thanks #soulsista.. Feeling a little wild tonight!!

Getting wild and crazy up in here! lol

We will be singing "its hot in here, take off all your clothes... shortly ???
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I tried to get the party started in the weird food combo thread but no one ran with it. lol

I saw it and I wanted tooo ooooh so bad... its not too late!!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I tried to get the party started in the weird food combo thread but no one ran with it. lol

Let get it going! >:)

meet you over there! >:)
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Let get it going! >:)

meet you over there! >:)

I tried my best to find you a hot torso and whipped cream.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Laying on the floor, watching Harry Potter 2 with a junk food buffet
    wwjgn629pho8.jpg
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options

I have actually never been there, but have heard it's really good.

You have to try it at least once. If you love avocados you must try the avocado rolls. So good!!!!

• synchkat
    Options

You have to go it's so yummy. We don't have it here so we go when we're in the states
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

I went there today lol. They got rid of my favorite Kahlua cheesecake which made me super sad, but the chocolate mousse was pretty good.