What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I just watched Andrei Arlovski get launched airborne as he got KO'd, jesus man.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    @RoxieDawn YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!! I can't believe you have been hiding that face all this time!! ❤️❤️❤️

<3<3 I felt a little out of my element tonight so I just jumped off the ledge. I do have full make up on and hair done so that helped....lol

It was actually therapeutic to some degree.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    @RoxieDawn YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!! I can't believe you have been hiding that face all this time!! ❤️❤️❤️

<3<3 I felt a little out of my element tonight so I just jumped off the ledge. I do have full make up on and hair done so that helped....lol

It was actually therapeutic to some degree.

I'm glad you took the leap. You belong among the ranks of the other bombshells in that thread. I genuinely mean that.

All you ladies are bombshells.. and you all do inspire me..

I have to be honest, my grey hair is a huge issue for me. I just let it all grow out the past 2 years and I am still not used to it. I look around and there are no 48 years old women like this.. I get compliments by little old ladies in the grocery store.. its almost humiliating...

Anywhoo.. I want to get to know everyone in there, perhaps I can earn my ranked star!!
  • YouniqueRebelChic
    YouniqueRebelChic Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Pretending I was a bird so I could fly far far far away from here!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Just had lunch ..an amazing works burger and chips ..yummm
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Laying knotted floor, watching a movie with a boy using my butt as a pillow
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Sitting here..kid free! (Rare)
    Waiting for my boyfriend to get off work on a Saturday night. I kind of feel like a teenager again even though I'm far from it :D we might even go out to the city tonight.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    99t7jyo946jt.jpg
    @RoxieDawn @jtegirl1 I think I may have McDs beat this morning. More motivation for you even though I know it's not waffles.... Or biscuits... Or pie haha

@thecubed1 you have gone and done it yet again.. :) After today's work out this would have done nicely.. Those eggs look perfectly cook too..

I had to split, yes split the last of my waffle better with hubs.. So today was 1/2 waffle Saturday.

Sorry for the late response, but if you've got the time and patience, take a look at Gordon Ramsey's methods of cooking scrambled eggs. Absolutely delish! A little time consuming, but even if you just apply the same principles to just the general cooking of them, they come out amazeballs. :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

It's worth noting I'm not a huge fan of the guy otherwise haha
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Unwinding from car shopping with a glass (to two... or three...) of wine. Car shopping is the actual worst. But I think I know what I want, so yay for that?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Unwinding from car shopping with a glass (to two... or three...) of wine. Car shopping is the actual worst. But I think I know what I want, so yay for that?

Ugh isn't it.
    We went to do that the other day and I eventually just stood up and said I'm bored and can't take any more so we left
  • RoxieDawn
    edited January 2017
    Options
    99t7jyo946jt.jpg
    @RoxieDawn @jtegirl1 I think I may have McDs beat this morning. More motivation for you even though I know it's not waffles.... Or biscuits... Or pie haha

@thecubed1 you have gone and done it yet again.. :) After today's work out this would have done nicely.. Those eggs look perfectly cook too..

I had to split, yes split the last of my waffle better with hubs.. So today was 1/2 waffle Saturday.

Sorry for the late response, but if you've got the time and patience, take a look at Gordon Ramsey's methods of cooking scrambled eggs. Absolutely delish! A little time consuming, but even if you just apply the same principles to just the general cooking of them, they come out amazeballs. :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

It's worth noting I'm not a huge fan of the guy otherwise haha

My scrambled come out to dry.. now I know why...

...butter, on heat and off heat, creme fresh.. who knew? totally worth the effort!!! :)

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

what is it?

we just got a new suv this month
  • Tretop76
    Tretop76 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Listening to old school music..... Beastie Boys
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    woke up from a nap, now watching "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency"
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member