• rabbyduby
    rabbyduby Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JohnnyPenso
    JohnnyPenso Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Tatiana269 wrote: »
    I know that I havn't reached my goal weight yet and I'm only down 28lbs as of today, half way to my goal of losing 60lbs. I'm embarrassed to say that I started at 191 and today I weigh 163 (still alot on my 4'11 height). The before pic I was around 190 and the after pic was actually when I hit 175, I need to take another pic since I'm down another 12lbs. Anyways.. Here you go! Can you notice the difference or is it just me?kw5pxvi23v10.png
    62av1r13rb51.png
    You look great, keep up the good work. :)

Very inspiring to see all the transformations here. Some of you look like a completely different person before and after. Very happy for all of you!!
  • bpaine0715
    bpaine0715 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Tatiana269 wrote: »
    I know that I havn't reached my goal weight yet and I'm only down 28lbs as of today, half way to my goal of losing 60lbs. I'm embarrassed to say that I started at 191 and today I weigh 163 (still alot on my 4'11 height). The before pic I was around 190 and the after pic was actually when I hit 175, I need to take another pic since I'm down another 12lbs. Anyways.. Here you go! Can you notice the difference or is it just me?kw5pxvi23v10.png
    62av1r13rb51.png

It's not just you, you look great! Also thank you for the inspiration I'm also 4'11" and started out a little bigger than you. So it's awesome to see someone achieving so much!

Everybody y'all are awesome! Love this thread.
  • MichelleHensley78
    Options
    Oh my gosh! These success stories are all so amazing! Congrats to you all. You should be so very proud of yourselves. I can't wait until I can post here :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!