Fitness and chill?! Need motivational friends =)

Options
2»

Replies

• CurvyPrincess66
    CurvyPrincess66 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I welcome all adds. My goal long term is 160lb
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    For scales, any that as decent reviews on Amazon works fine. Make sure you check the weight threshold's, and perhaps get one with 100 grams sensitivity, that way you can track your progress easier.

I've lost around 60 lb's. What worked for me might not work for you. For me, it was all about tracking my in and outs. Tracked my calories, and still do. Got myself a decent HR sensor (They are not too expensive really, around 60 dollars), so I can track my workout calories too. As long as you get used to Cico (Calories in Calories Out) you will lose weight.
    I mean you can ask more specific questions as well if you have any.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been on an up and down journey with my weight since I broke off my engagement and quit smoking. I'm determined to stick with it this time since I was diagnosed with Lupus last year. I'm always looking for encouraging people. One's who post and comment.

-Sara, VA
  • shalynnjane
    shalynnjane Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! Been on the wagon for only about 3 and a half weeks
  • Drea0405
    Drea0405 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to make some lifestyle changes for the past couple years, but I am trying to make it stick this year. Any positivity and/or motivation is welcome because it helps me stay on track! Good luck to everyone!!!
  • BRS11AU
    BRS11AU Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Anyone needing workout tips or some nutrition help I'm always glad to spread some knowledge. I have 2 degrees in kinesiology and was a member of the auburn university strength and conditioning staff. Add me!