Be kind. REWIND

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    That one girl from San Bernardino. .....
  • Hungry_Angler
    Hungry_Angler Posts: 175 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I don't have regrets. I just treat them as lessons.

I think this is so cliche. You can word smith it all you want, but at the end of the day, they're mistakes we've all made and if given a chance, you'd not make them again.

Cool story bro. I would in fact make every decision I've ever made again. As it led me to exactly where I am now. Which happens to be the happiest spot in my life. Thanks for your 2 cents though.

In an alternate universe, there is a you that is youer than you and hasn't made those mistakes. Convince that stubborn woman that you are better than her.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

I think this is so cliche. You can word smith it all you want, but at the end of the day, they're mistakes we've all made and if given a chance, you'd not make them again.

Cool story bro. I would in fact make every decision I've ever made again. As it led me to exactly where I am now. Which happens to be the happiest spot in my life. Thanks for your 2 cents though.

I regret not using this more often in the forums.
  • Hungry_Angler
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

I can't agree with this. It depends on the mistake and the outcome and its effect on the future.

Saying you don't have a single regret....not a single one. That's craziness. We are fallible creatures, we are mean spirited, we've spewed filth from our mouths to people we love. We all have regrets. Just that people want to call it by a different word.

But we all have our opinions.

: )
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

I can't agree with this. It depends on the mistake and the outcome and its effect on the future.

Saying you don't have a single regret....not a single one. That's craziness. We are fallible creatures, we are mean spirited, we've spewed filth from our mouths to people we love. We all have regrets. Just that people want to call it by a different word.

Speak for yourself. I'm not mean spirited at all.
  • Reinvented46
    Reinvented46 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Just curious what was your mistake?
  • Hungry_Angler
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Of course, a wonderful angel and model citizen.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

I don't. Let's put it this way, I often wonder what my life would have been like had I made a career out of the Navy and then I realize if I did, I wouldn't have the wife and kids that I have today. So, do I regret not re-uping when I hit my EAOS? Nope, not one bit.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    I don't focus on regrets. It's unproductive.

Maybe you need new glasses

It's true. I'm overdue for my eye appt.

Come see me! I will hook you up with the trendiest cutest frames ever!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Of course, a wonderful angel and model citizen.

Absolutely. B)
  • Reinvented46
    Options
    You might regret the sleepover. Or not. Just saying
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    I don't focus on regrets. It's unproductive.

Maybe you need new glasses

It's true. I'm overdue for my eye appt.

Come see me! I will hook you up with the trendiest cutest frames ever!

Ok but it's going to have to be a sleepover. That's a long drive

Deal!
  • Hungry_Angler
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

I don't. Let's put it this way, I often wonder what my life would have been like had I made a career out of the Navy and then I realize if I did, I wouldn't have the wife and kids that I have today. So, do I regret not re-uping when I hit my EAOS? Nope, not one bit.

Maybe some of us are hesitant to say it's a regret because we don't want to change our current happiness? I regret many things, but doesn't change the fact that I love the people and experiences I've had in my life. Me saying I have regrets doesn't result in a burden of constant unhappiness due to mistakes I've made.
  • Reinvented46
    Options
    Great :/ now I'm thinking of all the regretful sleepovers I've had. Thanks
  • Reinvented46
    Options
    Don't bring heels that hurt your feet. You'll regret it!!! ;)