One month in...

Options
Princesspetal7
Princesspetal7 Posts: 42 Member
edited February 2017 in Success Stories
One month in and 9lbs down!! A big success for me. Just over a stone to go. It seems more achievable now x

Replies

• naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    A nice start, congrats! You surely will get the last pounds off too, just keep pushing
  • Princesspetal7
    Options
    naomillion wrote: »
    A nice start, congrats! You surely will get the last pounds off too, just keep pushing

Thank you x
  • potatowhoruns
    potatowhoruns Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Well done! My first day today, hopefully I will be similarly successful :)
  • NanaNana598
    NanaNana598 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good job.I started yesterday. I set a 3 month goal for the 1st of May 30lbs to be gone.. i need to lose weight but I want to just feel good. To love life again.for me.
  • Princesspetal7
    Options
    Good job.I started yesterday. I set a 3 month goal for the 1st of May 30lbs to be gone.. i need to lose weight but I want to just feel good. To love life again.for me.

Ah you can do it lovely x
  • Princesspetal7
    Options

It's not too bad once you get into the swing of it. Keep going you can do it X
  • lorriefagan
    lorriefagan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. I'm just starting my 4th week and have lost 4.6lbs so far. Got to keep pushing ahead!
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great job on your loss in your first month. Month one for me was 3 pounds. I wanted 5 but I'm glad with the 3. This time around I'm not rushing anything. Working on focusing on making better decisions that will turn into habit. Keep pushing yoursself.
  • snooky211
    snooky211 Posts: 67 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Good work! I'm 8 pounds down since the 1st January, but am only just about managing to stay within calorie allowance now. Feel the motivation waning a little, but am determined to climb back on if I fall off, and it's great knowing I'm not on my own with this! 172 now...aiming for 150.
  • nursefuzzywazzy
    nursefuzzywazzy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Working on getting more water in each day and making exercise desirable. Love the words of others to get me going stronger. I can make this work and feel better every day!
  • GreenEyedDork
    GreenEyedDork Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Same here! 11 lbs my first month! 70 to go. Add me for support and motivation!
  • lavender51
    lavender51 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well done! Great start to your journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!