Be kind. REWIND

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    On behalf of all men, we regret that one time when we were premature.

Just one time?

jlaw-nod.gif

It's possible that I fell asleep afterward and I can't recall the rest.

Yeah...

There's a fine line between falling asleep and passing out, ain't there?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    On behalf of all men, we regret that one time when we were premature.

I've never been premature. It happens when my body wants it to happen, not a moment sooner or later.

She may disagree though.

I always wondered why they say men suffer from premature you know. They don't suffer at all

It's sorta like swinging at that first pitch which happens to be a nice hanging curve ball.

and missing.

.... or so I've been told.

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I regret that I didn't spend the whole day with my mother the last time I saw her conscious and alive. If I could rewind with the knowledge she would be dead in a week then I would have spent that time differently. I don't know if I could have saved her life but I could've expressed some thoughts and feelings.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I really can't think of any..everything turned out ok ..so I can't say I regret any decisions...

Although having my long hair cut into a crew cut was not the best decision ..
  • dantew04
    dantew04 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I don't have regrets. I just treat them as lessons.

I think this is so cliche. You can word smith it all you want, but at the end of the day, they're mistakes we've all made and if given a chance, you'd not make them again.

Cool story bro. I would in fact make every decision I've ever made again. As it led me to exactly where I am now. Which happens to be the happiest spot in my life. Thanks for your 2 cents though.

You...rock. True words.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    I don't focus on regrets. It's unproductive.

Maybe you need new glasses

It's true. I'm overdue for my eye appt.

Come see me! I will hook you up with the trendiest cutest frames ever!

Come see me! I do the bestest Eye exams ever! Then go see @RunHardBeStrong. She will hook you up!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Ive learned from my regrets... But if I could go back and redo things, I definitely would. As long as I didn't lose the memory of what happened the first time or what i would have learned would be lost. It would always be cool to go back in time being smarter and wiser. Id bet everything on the Cubbies last year.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I regret "rushing" to grow up. I got through college and grad school as quickly as possible in a hurry to get to "adulting".
    I shoulda slowed down and had more fun. Made some stupid "college kid" decisions. Paid more attention to that cute redhead who was hanging around, sending up flares. Not "waited" until I met my wife.
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I think it's fair to say that there are a lot of things I regret in my life.
  • Reinvented46
    Reinvented46 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Ive learned from my regrets... But if I could go back and redo things, I definitely would. As long as I didn't lose the memory of what happened the first time or what i would have learned would be lost. It would always be cool to go back in time being smarter and wiser. Id bet everything on the Cubbies last year.

I regret lifting riot changed his pic
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    What don't I regret? Well I suppose most of the things I regret are just things I didn't have control over and couldn't have known about. I specifically regret not having more of a backbone and letting my circumstances get the best of me. I regret being too nice. I regret dwelling far too long on many things. Here's to the future and lessons learned!
  • Reinvented46
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    What don't I regret? Well I suppose most of the things I regret are just things I didn't have control over and couldn't have known about. I specifically regret not having more of a backbone and letting my circumstances get the best of me. I regret being too nice. I regret dwelling far too long on many things. Here's to the future and lessons learned!

Cheers!!'
  • Reinvented46
    Options
    I regret forgetting to. It milk last night now I have to leave the house :/
  • Reinvented46
    Options
    Buy*
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Prolly not enough space in this comment box for me to write it all.. But even a regret in the past has shaped me for where I am today.

Currently regret free. I definitely do no regret the donuts I ate for breakfast.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Prolly not enough space in this comment box for me to write it all.. But even a regret in the past has shaped me for where I am today.

Currently regret free. I definitely do no regret the donuts I ate for breakfast.

My only regret today is that I didn't have donuts for breakfast.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

My only regret today is that I didn't have donuts for breakfast.

lol...shhhhh don't tell anyone but I do have more.. >:)
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I do regret not being invited to roxies for breakfast

This made me a total donut snob didn't it?