No more fat kid roller coaster diet (pic heavy)

Options

Replies

• Pierced
    Pierced Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    A job well done all the way around, the weight lost , the pictures, the story. Congratulations too you!
  • 33runnergirl
    33runnergirl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I'm in need of some inspiration today:smile:
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I was feeling ridiculously down and you totally made my day!!! This is really inspiring!!!!!!! From, a former fat kid rollercoaster rider, non attention *kitten*, former violin player. :D
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look great, you did the hard work and you deserve the right to brag!!

I hear you on the roller coaster and I am with you....I am loving the support and accountability here on MFP and I am excited about working my way down!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! Kudos to you, baby!
  • Nic0522
    Nic0522 Posts: 38
    Options
    I loved your post and your pics! You are an inspiration! Congratulations, you look wonderful!

Nicole
  • SecretlyBatwoman
    SecretlyBatwoman Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    The fat kid roller coaster is horrible, isn't it? It's really weird for me to be this close to my goal because I'm so used to getting down the first 20-40 and messing up once and giving up. I literally did not eat for 11 days once to prove I was "better than food". What an idiot!
  • PRINCESSHEATHER333
    PRINCESSHEATHER333 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WELL U LOOK GREAT!!! U ARE VERY INSPIRING.EVERYTIME I FEEL LIKE I CAN LOSE ANYMORE I COME TO THE SUCCESS STORIES ON HERE. THEY HELP ME SO MUCH TO GET BACK ON TRACK. I ALSO STARTED MFP IN THE 200'S (208) AND I'M CURRENTLY AT 161. I FEEL LIKE I WILL NEVER GET IN THE 150'S!!! ITS DRIVING ME NUTS! LOL....MY GOAL RIGHT NOW IS 155 SO IM NOT FAR AWAY.BUT I KNOW WHEN I REACH THAT GOAL I WILL WANT TO GO MORE.BUT I JUST THANK YOU FOR POSTING YOUR STORY.YOU ARE VERY HELPFUL TO ME :) KEEP IT UP GIRL!
  • pamelalwaters
    Options
    You look fantastic - great storytelling!
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    What an amazing post good for you.... can feel and see how much happier you are... well done...:smile::smile: :smile: :smile:
  • chichi_76
    chichi_76 Posts: 30
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    very inspirational - thanks for sharing! you look fabulous! ♥
  • fleaball73
    fleaball73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Good job..such an inspiration to the rest of us!!!
  • trinity77
    trinity77 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    what a fantastic story! you've done so well and have really turned this dieting lark into a way of life. keep up the good work lucy and keep those interesting posts and statuses coming.
  • karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    Well done u look amazing!
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great and i loved reading your post:)
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Amazing well done thanks for sharing your story x
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Damn girl!! You look awesome especially your blue hair !!! I used to be a band geek (Flute... only one of like 54 flutes) so i have that mind set of oh I ate a fry time ti just quit!!
    You did amazing and learned a needed lesson about crash diets, I know I've been tempted too.
  • SecretlyBatwoman
    SecretlyBatwoman Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Damn girl!! You look awesome especially your blue hair !!! I used to be a band geek (Flute... only one of like 54 flutes) so i have that mind set of oh I ate a fry time ti just quit!!
    You did amazing and learned a needed lesson about crash diets, I know I've been tempted too.

It's sick, really. i wanna know how I can practice the same 6 measures of The Firebird 9000 times, make a mistake 8999 of those times and not get discouraged, but I couldn't say "oh it was only 20 calories over my limit, no big deal". It'd be like "20 calories?! I AM SUCH A SCREW UP I'M GOING TO EAT EVERYTHING IN THE HOUSE AND THEN NOT EAT TOMORROW TO PUNISH MYSELF"
  • kbizzleoo
    kbizzleoo Posts: 114
    Options
    So awesome! I loved reading your post...this is one of my favorite success stories yet because it was different - you made it very interesting! haha you are amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!