Who burn min 1500 cals and eat max 2500 cals daily

Options
Please add me so I could view your daily dairy. Thanks

Replies

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    @cwolfman13 in her other post she says she runs hills 3 hours a day and has lost 5kg in a week (not obese)
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    For me, that would be about 1.5-2 hours of running per day and would give me about 1.5 lb. per week loss (based on 3,500 kcal being 1 lb.). I don't have 2 hours in my day to run, and therefore I can't eat anywhere close to that much.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    Hopefully nobody, because that's a damn fool idea.

QFT!!!!
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    Options

Ah, I see. Not enough details to suggest anything specific beyond increasing intake to a smaller deficit.
  • yeme135
    yeme135 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    For me, that would be about 1.5-2 hours of running per day and would give me about 1.5 lb. per week loss (based on 3,500 kcal being 1 lb.). I don't have 2 hours in my day to run, and therefore I can't eat anywhere close to that much.

well I did that. The place I stay, there is a hill pp use to walk, run and biking. I go every morning wogging 3.3km one round about one and a hour hour and I go again later evening. Twice a day
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    Options
    yeme135 wrote: »

well I did that. The place I stay, there is a hill pp use to walk, run and biking. I go every morning wogging 3.3km one round about one and a hour hour and I go again later evening. Twice a day

Whether it is walking or running, that is a lot of exercise. The only thing I can suggest is that you reduce your deficit. In short, you need to eat more. If not, you are going to lose a lot of muscle along with the fat you're losing. While many of us want to lose fat (I don't know your weight/height/etc., so I'm making a guess that you have fat to lose), we want to keep muscle. To do this, you need to slow down your rate of loss.
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    I fear that you are severely overestimating the calorie burn of a 6.6km "wog". I'm about 200 pounds. For me, running, it would be about 540 calories 200#*.67*4miles (6.6km*.6=3.96miles)=536. Don't see anything close to a 1500 calorie burn here.
  • yeme135
    Options
    pondee629 wrote: »
    I fear that you are severely overestimating the calorie burn of a 6.6km "wog". I'm about 200 pounds. For me, running, it would be about 540 calories 200#*.67*4miles (6.6km*.6=3.96miles)=536. Don't see anything close to a 1500 calorie burn here.

I using this app does the job
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    Options

She said in the other thread that she is losing 5 kg per week, which tells me she must be burning a lot more calories than she is eating. Whether this is accurate with the hills and her weight (I don't know what that is), I'm not sure. But somewhere she is burning through a lot of calories.
  • yeme135
    Options

Morning
    455 cals for 60mins hill walk and
    303 cals for 30mins run downhill

Repeat evening
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options

I using this app does the job

If you're using this app to estimate your calorie burn, then in all likelihood your calorie burn is inaccurate. Many have found MFP's exercise calorie numbers to be overestimated.

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options

Morning
    455 cals for 60mins hill walk and
    303 cals for 30mins run downhill

Repeat evening

If this routine is causing problems, fix the routine. There is no need to repeat the workout. Try reducing cardio and increasing strength work.
  • islal
    islal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

If you're using this app to estimate your calorie burn, then in all likelihood your calorie burn is inaccurate. Many have found MFP's exercise calorie numbers to be overestimated.

[/quote]

I have been wondering about the accuracy of the calories burned. On my hikes or runs, I usually edit the calorie burn by half. Anybody else using the Map My Walk, Run, Hike apps have crazy calorie burn?
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I use Endomondo. It says I burn around 700 calories for a 2 hour walk at a brisk pace (12kms roughly). Pretty sure 500 calories would be much more accurate.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

She said in the other thread that she is losing 5 kg per week, which tells me she must be burning a lot more calories than she is eating. Whether this is accurate with the hills and her weight (I don't know what that is), I'm not sure. But somewhere she is burning through a lot of calories.

Her diet is 3 shakes and apple cider vinegar...
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    I use Endomondo. It says I burn around 700 calories for a 2 hour walk at a brisk pace (12kms roughly). Pretty sure 500 calories would be much more accurate.

I know, I tried using it, did an hour of cardio cycling, burned around 980 calories, I usually take calorie burns with a grain of salt.