Replies

• _MotherSuperior_
    _MotherSuperior_ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    10qPkvS21VsGGs.gif
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    You know, if you can't even tell if it's flirting or chit chat, it probably doesn't rise to the level of sexual harassment.
  • legsnbacon
    legsnbacon Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am not one of the men on MFP. I am a 49 year old mom and grandmother. After reading your post I can't help but let you know that if I were in your position, the next time he approached me I would say, "Stop, before you say another word," and I would hold up my phone, "I am going to record every word you say. I have had enough. You are freaking me out so please leave me alone. Another word and I am going to file harassment charges AND, if you decide to get upset and try something anywhere at anytime because you are angry, just a word of advice, I am always packing!" Then I would walk away and avoid him at all cost. Especially in the parking lot, especially if it is at night. Be smart.

That escalated quickly.
  • _riddikulus_
    _riddikulus_ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I feel for you, OP, I was just in a similar situation. My male coworker kept asking me how my day was and casually mentioning the weather but it made me super uncomfortable. I went to my district manager who didn't think my concern was an overreaction at all and I am in the process of getting a restraining order. Good luck and carry pepper spray!!*

*Disclose to your workplace you have it on you and I'm sure it will be ok to use if necessary.
  • _riddikulus_
    Options
    Hi, I am not one of the men on MFP. I am a 49 year old mom and grandmother. After reading your post I can't help but let you know that if I were in your position, the next time he approached me I would say, "Stop, before you say another word," and I would hold up my phone, "I am going to record every word you say. I have had enough. You are freaking me out so please leave me alone. Another word and I am going to file harassment charges AND, if you decide to get upset and try something anywhere at anytime because you are angry, just a word of advice, I am always packing!" Then I would walk away and avoid him at all cost. Especially in the parking lot, especially if it is at night. Be smart.

Wow, I wish I didn't live in California. We are not allowed to have guns here or else I would take your advice for my own situation. Do you think mentioning I have a Taser and/or mace will be just as effective?
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    I feel for you, OP, I was just in a similar situation. My male coworker kept asking me how my day was and casually mentioning the weather but it made me super uncomfortable. I went to my district manager who didn't think my concern was an overreaction at all and I am in the process of getting a restraining order. Good luck and carry pepper spray!!*

*Disclose to your workplace you have it on you and I'm sure it will be ok to use if necessary.

Is there more to this story because asking how was your day and casually mentioning the weather is chit chat, not harassment. From the way you wrote it, it does sound like over-reacting.
  • legsnbacon
    legsnbacon Posts: 122 Member
    Options

You should have shot him on the spot.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

I NEVER DID ANYTHING SOCIAL UNACCEPTABLE AND I STAND BY THAT!

You just don't know what you missed

My darling, you were meant for me even though you don't agree, I will be there for you.
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    I hate that you feel the need to talk bad about me everywhere but any time I try to call your phone you don't answer, you're obviously still thinking about me if you will go and lie to people on the internet
  • _riddikulus_
    Options

Is there more to this story because asking how was your day and casually mentioning the weather is chit chat, not harassment. From the way you wrote it, it does sound like over-reacting.

See above... still think I'm overreacting?! That was very rude and judgmental of you to say without knowing me or my struggles.
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    Struggles? Love should be easy and simple but you make everything difficult
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    Why won't you answer my PM's, I can see you read them and you are posting here!
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    Whatever
  • _riddikulus_
    Options

You are just a speed bump on my journey to awesome. Don't let the truth hurts you too much.
  • Escloflowne
    Options

You are just a speed bump on my journey to awesome. Don't let the truth hurts you too much.

So you'll ride over me at some point?
  • FatWithFatness
    FatWithFatness Posts: 315 Member
    Options

So you'll ride over me at some point?

If she won't, I will...
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options

See above... still think I'm overreacting?! That was very rude and judgmental of you to say without knowing me or my struggles.

Its coming into focus... I was on the fence with this one... I was confused, you didn't seem the type that guys like. I get it now though.
  • _MotherSuperior_
    _MotherSuperior_ Posts: 158 Member
    Options

Its coming into focus... I was on the fence with this one... I was confused, you didn't seem the type that guys like. I get it now though.

What does that even mean?

Clearly she's
    26uf0c8pLOsOi1AaI.gif

But more importantly, she has boobs.