What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Following my cat around making sure he poops. Is this what parenthood is like?
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Ever notice when you come back from the grocery store the first thing you wanna eat makes no sense? (i.e. pancakes at 7pm)

*kitten* it. Let's do it.

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    Following my cat around making sure he poops. Is this what parenthood is like?

Basically, yes.
    Be glad the cat can't say "Mom, mom, hey mom, mom, momma, mommy, mom, hey, Mommmmmm!" all day long

Oh he does, but mom is pronounced meow and it only stops when you throw food at him.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Drinking 1st coffee of the morning, wanting a waffle after seeing the waffle thread.. :'(
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Wondering why upper management at my job insist on creating new processes that are just.......woosahhhhhhhh, just need to breathe.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Wondering why upper management at my job insist on creating new processes that are just.......woosahhhhhhhh, just need to breathe.

Upper management needs to feel like they are doing something. :grimace:
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    Waiting for 4pm so I can go home.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Just to work, had less-than-satisfying shrimp scampi for breakfast, and now working on my projects for the day. Light work after extra hours yesterday so hoping to bail a bit early.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Contemplating on ways to get out of work early...

Is your boss a guy? Is he straight? I might have a suggestions or two.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Contemplating on ways to get out of work early...

Is your boss a guy? Is he straight? I might have a suggestions or two.

Woman.. but I am not turning down any suggestions :p

lol. I have suggesting for both how to get out of work, and proper video equipment. B)
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Cooling down.. trying a new pop tart flavor this morning, trimmed the edges off, and enjoying the rest of it.. :p
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Thinking how my oatmeal smells no where near as good as the pot luck luncheon in the front office. I had to get out of there before I had barbecue sauce smeared all over my face.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Setting up sFlow on some switches.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Wondering how in the •kitten- I am supposed to fit contact lenses on an ADHD 7 year old! Seriously? At 4:30. On Friday afternoon.
    I don't know what in the •kitten• this mother is thinking, but contacts are like 3x the amount of work as glasses, and NOT a viable solution to the fact that he keeps breaking his glasses. Like 3 times in the last 6 months. Yes, He still has to have glasses. Contacts are not an "instead of" glasses, they are a "sometimes, in addition to". She absolutely will not take "NO" for an answer.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    Wondering how in the •kitten- I am supposed to fit contact lenses on an ADHD 7 year old! Seriously? At 4:30. On Friday afternoon.
    I don't know what in the •kitten• this mother is thinking, but contacts are like 3x the amount of work as glasses, and NOT a viable solution to the fact that he keeps breaking his glasses. Like 3 times in the last 6 months. Yes, He still has to have glasses. Contacts are not an "instead of" glasses, they are a "sometimes, in addition to". She absolutely will not take "NO" for an answer.

just let her find out for herself. You still get paid, even though it'll be a disaster
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to find stove top cleaner
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Eating a sammich.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to be a human forklift. Then entertaining mom by doing a cookie baking activity with her. White Chocolate Macadamia.