Over 45 anyone else out there ?!

Options
2»

Replies

• rmac18
    rmac18 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    48, lost 118 lbs in 2011-2012 but in last 4 gained 80 back, getting back on the wagon to eat right and exercise. Lost 12 lbs in last 6 weeks and working to try and keep it going.
  • starr68
    starr68 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I will be 50 in October!! I have lost 10 lbs so far, but this is about the third time I have done that. I'm trying to make this the attempt that sticks!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I am 46 ...I have lost 91lbs with 30 to go ...you are welcome to add me ...wishing you the best :)
  • sumrdream
    sumrdream Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Turning 50 in a month and lost 45 pounds 2 years ago and gained 25 back. Now going for 50 more and eating a low carb/paleo/primal diet!
  • starbuckette
    starbuckette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 54 and trying to lose 70 lbs. I lost 50 in 2012 but gained it all back plus an extra 20. A slow process as I am eating 1400 calories a day. But if I feel deprived I'll fall off the diet wagon. So I'm OK if it takes a bit longer. Anyone looking for a new friend? Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'll be 50 this summer. Since 2013, I've lost 49#, and I'm just 6# from my initial goal! Since I've been working on getting my daily activity up (Hello step counter!) I changed my activity from sedentary to lightly active. Then I set my weight loss goal to a half pound a week. This puts my calories at near maintenance. It's challenging eating at the higher calories, without just adding back the junk food I cut out. I'm always working on eating better quality foods but I have two teenagers, so we still eat at McDonald's and Taco Bell! Smaller portions do work well for me, and I don't feel deprived of my favorites.
  • August_1958
    August_1958 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    58 here! I've lost 25 pounds and have 40 to go. We can all use motivating friends. Feel free to add me...
  • hamsammy67
    hamsammy67 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll be 50 in June! Down 6 lbs so far, another 19 to go...please add me to your friend list, I need motivation but I am also an awesome motivator! :smiley:
  • ChrisWillDoThis
    ChrisWillDoThis Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll be 46 in 2 weeks. I've lost 41 pounds since mid September. Only 15 more to go!
  • frankiem1207
    frankiem1207 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 and lost 7lbs so far. Joined the gym and feeling good. Please feel free to add me as a friend. .we can do this !
  • HappyNSmilinKaz
    HappyNSmilinKaz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Big 5.0. Birthday this year and need to get back on track. Love new friends to support and motivate xx