Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Dr. pimple popper is fun to watch
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    I confess I might have just been rude to someone at the gym. I didn't mean to be rude. :/ But please understand... I'm listening to gangsta rap. I don't have time to talk, I'm too busy tryna sell this dope.

Your new theme song @itsy_bitsy_spider

Royce Da 5'9-Dope!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CYjKZFQUEk
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I'm tired of the boy picking up bugs at school. He's off yet gain. Ugh
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    I confess, this is much easier to talk about what I am doing right now instead of updating my status, cuz that would be annoying.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    I confess I might have just been rude to someone at the gym. I didn't mean to be rude. :/ But please understand... I'm listening to gangsta rap. I don't have time to talk, I'm too busy tryna sell this dope.

Your new theme song @itsy_bitsy_spider

Royce Da 5'9-Dope!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CYjKZFQUEk

Haha... And I BANGZ! *throws up gang signs like drive by flicking and I have a tiny sandwich*

...Tupac cares if don't nobody else care :|
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I love Shania Twain.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess... It's almost impossible for me to simply say, "no." I cannot say no without a reason. It's always "No, because..." And if I have no real reason other than "because I don't want to" I can't say No and I need to stop that.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I had the most amazing date last night. I confess I committed a couple well-known first date no-no's, but I hope it doesn't come back to bite me later.

Be safe. :)

I will be, thank you :)
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    I had the most amazing date last night. I confess I committed a couple well-known first date no-no's, but I hope it doesn't come back to bite me later.

You need to give some details!!
  • angelxsss
    Lovinastar wrote: »

You need to give some details!!

haha on the no-no's or the date in general?
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Awwww that's so great! <3 I'm glad you had a good time!

Thank you :D
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    I confess it's a beautiful sunny day today...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I confess that I may have a little crush on our IT guy. He is nerdy, funny, fit and hot. He ran my first Warrior Dash with me a few years ago and we had a blast.. but he is in the office right now and I could watch him crawl around on the floor all day as I bounce quarters off his a ss.

do it and say "oops, I dropped that!"

Would it be weird to ask him to wear this?

kg383jro887x.jpg

Fyi, don't google hot guys bent over at work.

• LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    edited March 2017
    The music for this service wouldn't play and there was an extremely long, awkward silence while I tried to get the stupid thing to work. This family must think I'm a dumb@ss. I feel like crawling under a rock.
  • cineemariee
    cineemariee Posts: 7 Member
    My confession - I'm torn between motivated and intimated on this site. :/
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member

You two traded underwear?
  • angelxsss
    Motorsheen wrote: »

possibly...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member

possibly...

Atta girl!

That pretty much guarantees a second date; well played.
  • angelxsss

possibly...

Atta girl!

That pretty much guarantees a second date; well played.

haha lunch and movie on sunday :)