True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    mrarmaan wrote: »
    alot of things to confess but for now i hate waking up early and double hate to take shower in winter its freezing

I hate taking showers all the time for this reason
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Sometimes when I watch Saving Private Ryan, I'm secretly rooting for the Germans to kill Matt Damon.

It's not because I'm a fan of the Nazis (I'm not; they were total *kitten*), it's just because Matt Damon is such an overrated actor.
  • lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My friends and I went to brunch today, but since we can't legally order alcohol yet, we brought champagne in a coffee mug and ordered orange juice to make our own mimosas....
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess, *********************************************.

I really would.
  • mizzstay
    mizzstay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I confess I have not kept my workout schedule. I track my food and thank goodness I'm still losing weight.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    It's still only 60 degrees and cloudy, I've been waiting all morning for it to warm up, and I need to go do my trail run, but my delicate self doesn't like the cold, so I'm sitting here waiting for the sun to come out instead of doing what I need to do. I know I'll warm up once I start running, but I would prefer to start at 65 degrees. That would be perfect. (I like it between 65 and 80.)

What a diva...
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've just finished a fantastic shoulder session, using others hatred of me as fuel for motivation. Wonderful!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    It's still only 60 degrees and cloudy, I've been waiting all morning for it to warm up, and I need to go do my trail run, but my delicate self doesn't like the cold, so I'm sitting here waiting for the sun to come out instead of doing what I need to do. I know I'll warm up once I start running, but I would prefer to start at 65 degrees. That would be perfect. (I like it between 65 and 80.)

What a diva...

I only run when the temp is in a certain range too. So basically I run from maybe May until September. Although summer is often too hot. I don't see your waiting as bad :)
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    slivesey77 wrote: »
    I confess I hold my tongue a lot on here.

I confess I have to learn to do this more here and in real life or this face in my profile picture will become permanent.
  • chabr38
    chabr38 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I confess that my ex showed up to try and reconcile. It was heartbreaking and after seeing him I was tempted to go back. But I know in my heart we were not happy. I haven't felt such sadness in a long time.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Me too.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Please don't. .you'd look so cute in prison :D
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

That's a purdy mouth you got there.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess it's been a pretty rough day so far but I'm determined not to be defeated by the struggle, the beard never loses.