stuck.

Options
It's always been easy for me to drop weight. However over the past 5 months, or since my last pregnancy, it's impossible no matter how hard i try. I eat healthy...I work out I have an active job. I used to be around I28-130.. now its impossible to lose one lb. Help. I'm feeling really hopeless.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Have you adjusted your calorie goal after losing weight? Have you adjusted your weight loss rate expectations after losing weight? Are you logging your food intake correctly?
  • msiek1118
    msiek1118 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I log what I eat. Maybe I'm eating too much.. or too close to bed time. I don't know. I'm always hungry.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    msiek1118 wrote: »
    I log what I eat. Maybe I'm eating too much.. or too close to bed time. I don't know. I'm always hungry.

How many calories are you eating each day? And where did you get this goal? Have you been hitting this goal for the past five months?
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    msiek1118 wrote: »

How many calories are you eating each day? And where did you get this goal? Have you been hitting this goal for the past five months?

And are you weighing/measuring everything you eat/drink?!
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Time of day shouldn't matter at all for you. I'll second jkwolly's question of weighing/measuring what you eat/drink.
  • msiek1118
    msiek1118 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I'll be more strict on measuments of food portions.