Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    865.gif
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    One BD gift I received wmh08lx7ba4l.jpg
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    @LL5lifts wrote: »

Just what I needed. He goes great with this OJ fireballl I'm currently sipping on.

I'll be in my bunk.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Strong Bad

ak0ybykhu5jp.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

I wish I knew how it felt to be that good looking. Can you imagine the doors that open for you? Can you imagine the confidence it helps to build? Anywho...
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    z9rmpqxq86xq.jpg

In what circle of hell is this a serving of frosted mini wheats?

Right? I'm having to teach my kid that a large bowl full of Honey Bunches of Oats doesn't necessarily equate a serving. He finished a box in 4 days and it had 14 servings in it.
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    @Timshel_ wrote: »

I wish I knew how it felt to be that good looking. Can you imagine the doors that open for you? Can you imagine the confidence it helps to build? Anywho...

Ummm, you should know the answer to this.

• Timshel_
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

I don't mean this as a "I am so ugly, no one wants me" post. Any of us could walk in a room and people who notice us wouldn't think anyone unattractive. But I am talking about what it must be like to be someone who people idolize, dream about, talk about, and post pictures of as examples of someone hot, manly, gorgeous, etc.. They walk in a room and most people in the room immediately are drawn to them.

Hard to explain I guess, but it is just something I've thought about - what it might be like to be like that.
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    z9rmpqxq86xq.jpg

Right? I'm having to teach my kid that a large bowl full of Honey Bunches of Oats doesn't necessarily equate a serving. He finished a box in 4 days and it had 14 servings in it.

I have this same problem with wine...a serving is what fits in the cup right???

But duh. Serving size on alcohol doesn't count.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    z9rmpqxq86xq.jpg

Cereal serving sizes are what I use as Ah-ha moments for people just getting into fitness. I have them pour themselves a normal "serving" of cereal they eat, then we actually measure it. 9/10 times they have almost 2.5 to over 3 measured servings that they thought was about 1 serving.

I do the same with peanut butter, but I hate ruining it for myself there too.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Strong Bad

ak0ybykhu5jp.jpg

TROGDORRRRR

trogdor-o.gif
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

I don't mean this as a "I am so ugly, no one wants me" post. Any of us could walk in a room and people who notice us wouldn't think anyone unattractive. But I am talking about what it must be like to be someone who people idolize, dream about, talk about, and post pictures of as examples of someone hot, manly, gorgeous, etc.. They walk in a room and most people in the room immediately are drawn to them.

Hard to explain I guess, but it is just something I've thought about - what it might be like to be like that.

Yeah I don't know what that's like either. Pretty sure that's celeb only status.

This discussion has been closed.