Booty Building

I do squats daily but I really want a good butt workout to help me take it to the next level and build my booty up a little faster. Any advice?

Replies

• MariannePhoto
    MariannePhoto Posts: 75 Member
    Jillian Michael workouts do the trick I think.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Definitely strong curves
  • richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    Do you feel like you're actually activating the glute muscles? Most people don't naturally do so with all the sitting down we do.
  • FlufferCat
    FlufferCat Posts: 39 Member
    Lunges,and Bulgarian Split Squats.
    A Bulgarian split squat is just a lunge with your back foot raised.Lunges really let you put the work on your glutes.Also great for quads of course.
  • MariannePhoto
    MariannePhoto Posts: 75 Member
    lady_ghost wrote: »
    Jillian Michael workouts do the trick I think.

LOL no.

Ok... I've had success with them as well as others. So? LOL yes.
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    I do squats daily but I really want a good butt workout to help me take it to the next level and build my booty up a little faster. Any advice?

Squats, hack squats, lunges, wall sits... Your welcome
  • FitOneSoon
    FitOneSoon Posts: 467 Member

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1qqcwJ-_WY4&index=2&list=PL_13z9OXhR6LYm_5XUZK6iJSPY-9EwwtI&t=1s

Just found this a few days ago. Hope it helps :)
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Deadlifts
  • sfa90
    sfa90 Posts: 105 Member
    kettlebell swing, deadlifts, donkey kicks, sumo squats.
  • goldenbeaut
    goldenbeaut Posts: 47 Member
    weighted hip thrusts superset with squats! Bulgarian lunges, deadlifts and donkey kicks!!! do the highest weight you can with proper form and make sure to activate your glutes! good luck girlll
  • dannyjoe54
    dannyjoe54 Posts: 8 Member
    Meg_Megz wrote: »
    Hip thrusts and glute bridges ...

Amen! nothing else works the booty more.
  • jbirdgreen
    jbirdgreen Posts: 569 Member
    edited February 2017
    I agree with deadlifts. They will work your hamstrings, which makes the back of your leg flatter and more toned, which makes your butt look curvier, especially from the back.

I love single leg presses too. I feel it all in my *kitten* the next day, so I know it works the glute muscle. I do a lot of squats and lunges, so I'm not 100% sure that's what is causing the most results...but I know when I add those to the mix my glutes are sore.

If you have a desk job, get up and walk around regularly. My butt looks flatter and spreads more when I sit all day.

I don't have the genes for a real bubble butt, but those things are what has helped me a little bit. I'm still working on mine too.

• CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Want to make sure by "squats" we are talking about squatting under a heavy barbell with correct form. Progressively heavier squats a couple times a week will do you much more good than daily squats under no weights. I also feel the booty burn so bad when I do weighted walking lunges.
  • BeefyUk
    BeefyUk Posts: 2,602 Member
    " *kitten* to the grass " barbell squats are best for activating glutes as well as utilising your hamstrings / quads .......gotta go low :)
  • ravenellcrunch
    ravenellcrunch Posts: 4 Member
    Abductions on the machine and from side plank. Also kickbacks and single leg lifts from standard plank