Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    One person should be enough to most people right?! Right..... :/
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess that even tho I love the boys, I have a few girl crushes on here.

My current crush is a girl.

only one?

I had to develop a spread sheet.

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

only one?

Is my name on there? Is it near the top? Or because of my extra large forhead is it near the bottom? Its not even on there is it. No....no don't tell me. I can't even right now. I just CAN"T EVEN. I"m gonna have to put you on ignore now.

let's just say that there is an entire column for brownies; that should be reassuring to you, right?
  • Motorsheen
    Options

only one?

Is my name on there? Is it near the top? Or because of my extra large forhead is it near the bottom? Its not even on there is it. No....no don't tell me. I can't even right now. I just CAN"T EVEN. I"m gonna have to put you on ignore now.

let's just say that there is an entire column for brownies; that should be reassuring to you, right?

Anybody who crushes brownies is ok in my book. I will maybe rewrite you in the notebook that may or may not exist in which I may or may not pass judgement on mfpers confessions with a number rating system only known by me. If there even were such a thing......

if there was actually such a notebook, I would hope that instead of pencil, my name would be written in ink, sharpie ink

... or the highest compliment would be to have my name written, with just your finger, in taco sauce.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

only one?

Anybody who crushes brownies is ok in my book. I will maybe rewrite you in the notebook that may or may not exist in which I may or may not pass judgement on mfpers confessions with a number rating system only known by me. If there even were such a thing......

if there was actually such a notebook, I would hope that instead of pencil, my name would be written in ink, sharpie ink

... or the highest compliment would be to have my name written, with just your finger, in taco sauce.

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of said book nor sauces used in said book, if any.

I prefer the hot taco sauce instead of the mild.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

only one?

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of said book nor sauces used in said book, if any.

I prefer the hot taco sauce instead of the mild.

Do not get fresh with me, sir. You're flagrant flirting is overwhelming and I may have to block you.

* makes his own note on (alleged) spreadsheet

.... under brownie column
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess, I want to hang out with @Timshel_ , @cee134 and @GnothiSeauton23 because they all obviously had way more fun than I did last night/this morning

This. Alcohol was clearly involved :D

I haven't had any alcohol in way too long! I'm guessing these boys know how to do it right

I confess that I wish I was asleep now.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I confess I had an elaborate dream last night that my bf just suddenly asked me, "Where do you wanna go?" implying traveling to anywhere right now. We just up and left for the UK. I didn't wear a bra the whole time. There was supposedly a park with dinosaurs, I actually had a cute girl squad of friends and the only bad parts was somebody with road rage trying to run me and my friends over and I got an hoop piercing in the wrong part of my nose and I was fretting about the scar. BUT I guess I was just rich and never had to even think about "Can I go here? Can I buy this?" Just went and did it. That was great.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I confess I have spent too much time on the forums this morning which I rarely do. I think this will be my last post and my last confession for a while.
  • KyleGrace8
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess that the confession from @KyleGrace8 above, reminded me that I had a dream about Ryan Reynolds last night that took place on a beach.

You win! He's dreamy.
  • cee134
    Options
    I confess that I need a sandwich.
  • THEORCAKID
    THEORCAKID Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I consumed about 4000 calories at dinner tonight.

Had a burger with mac and cheese on top that was deep fried with breading on the outside..a huge thing of fries.

Then a humongous piece of oreo cheesecake. I again regret nothing haha.

Your just tricking your metabolism. Well done.
  • THEORCAKID
    THEORCAKID Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I watch on YOUTUBE a VLOG serious from SV Delos while working. They are sailing around the world and have the most amazing sceneries and experiences.
  • cee134
    Options
    Standing is overrated.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I consumed about 4000 calories at dinner tonight.

Had a burger with mac and cheese on top that was deep fried with breading on the outside..a huge thing of fries.

Then a humongous piece of oreo cheesecake. I again regret nothing haha.

Their blueberry mojito is really good too. I know Cheesecake Factory when I see it! :p
  • KyleGrace8
    Options
    I lied when I said I thought organic peanut butter was good. I just went back to regular and OMG!!!!!! IT IS SO MUCH BETTER! I LOVE SUGAR! My sandwiches where tasting kind of sad before but now... I am in heaven. B)