True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I really hate it when I need information from other people to do my job. Everyone is so slow at responding to things and getting their crap done.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I really hate it when I need information from other people to do my job. Everyone is so slow at responding to things and getting their crap done.

Don't you hate it when others do not have same tenacity as you do? Makes me want to poke eyes out most times.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Don't you hate it when others do not have same tenacity as you do? Makes me want to poke eyes out most times.

To be fair, I can be pretty dang lazy, but not when I know someone else is held up by me. Still waiting on approval on a 2-page file I sent over 5 hours ago and have inquired about in person twice, and it's needed today, so PLEASE deal with it already. Eyeball poking sounds about right.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »
    I confess I feel like I have to in a way warn people about the entities I see

But

I know most people think it's a joke a game or thwt I'm insane

Let me just say

I confess that the unseen is more horrible then you can imagine

You have no idea what might be attached to you and or lurking around you at every moment

Be very careful of your thoughts

I'm not worried.

My Aluminum Foil hat protects me day and night.

Does the foil work? does it have to be the double duty?

Yes, foil works. Although.....

For me, it's probably overkill.

I'm not very smart so wax paper is probably efficacious enough.

I have wax paper, parchment paper, non stick foil and regular foil, why not make insulated hat in case.

Mix in all of them.

You just might create a modern art masterpiece that also guards your thoughts.

I confess I have no clue why you got flagged for Yoo Hoo. :#

Why would anyone object to chocolaty goodness?

It seems unpossible!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    I confess I feel like I have to in a way warn people about the entities I see

But

I know most people think it's a joke a game or thwt I'm insane

Let me just say

I confess that the unseen is more horrible then you can imagine

You have no idea what might be attached to you and or lurking around you at every moment

Be very careful of your thoughts

I'm not worried.

My Aluminum Foil hat protects me day and night.

Does the foil work? does it have to be the double duty?

Yes, foil works. Although.....

For me, it's probably overkill.

I'm not very smart so wax paper is probably efficacious enough.

I have wax paper, parchment paper, non stick foil and regular foil, why not make insulated hat in case.

Mix in all of them.

You just might create a modern art masterpiece that also guards your thoughts.

I confess I have no clue why you got flagged for Yoo Hoo. :#

Why would anyone object to chocolaty goodness?

It seems unpossible!

I am sure there is Yoo Hoo Wine right..maybe? maybe not?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the boy's skating lesson and sitting and enjoying a beer or glass of wine.
    and I confess I hate watching his lessons
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess we are expecting a huge ice storm on Sunday through Monday.. and part of me is hoping it is big enough to strand us at home for a few days. (I already have Monday off but wouldn't mind Tuesday as well plus if it's weather related I will still get paid without using vacation time)
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I confess i have laid in my recliner watching TV all day.
  • DBrooks1979
    DBrooks1979 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I confess that I should be working on things at work but I really just wanted to catch up on True Confessions...

I'm avoiding making that one telephone call:

"Why does it cost this much? Why does it cost that much? "

"Why? Why? Because it does, that's why."

I am a quality Control inspector so I sit behind a desk and do paperwork.. and I should be sorting it but didn't really want to... but I am doing it now... LOL...
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    One my my co-workers announced next Friday will be her last day. She's a lazy *kitten* but I'll miss her. Plus we're gonna have to do her work until they hire someone new...crap.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I've watched an episode of Hoarders backwards because I thought it would be funny to see people having panic attacks over strangers filling their house with garbage.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    My day stunk literally and figuratively. My husband had to go to the dentist and he has to go back tomorrow to have two teeth pulled. If they are unable to pull them then he will have to see an oral surgeon. Then I got a 350 pound body who had been dead for several days. Between swelling, discoloration, and skin slip, he was a pain to embalm.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I've watched an episode of Hoarders backwards because I thought it would be funny to see people having panic attacks over strangers filling their house with garbage.

You should visit more often.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    My day stunk literally and figuratively. My husband had to go to the dentist and he has to go back tomorrow to have two teeth pulled. If they are unable to pull them then he will have to see an oral surgeon. Then I got a 350 pound body who had been dead for several days. Between swelling, discoloration, and skin slip, he was a pain to embalm.

I'm going to call you my friend. Know when people complain to me about things at work, I will tell them, I have a friend who....
  • synchkat
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I'm going to call you my friend. Know when people complain to me about things at work, I will tell them, I have a friend who....

Me too. Who else can say they manhandled a corpse...well other undertakers but our friend here seems normal
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess that I did no work today at all. There always tomorrow.

That's a great attitude! :)
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess my New Years Resolution went out the window. I'll try again tomorrow. Cheers
  • xxbunnybooxx
    xxbunnybooxx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't know what I'm doing.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Pamela_43 wrote: »
    I confess i have laid in my recliner watching TV all day.

Okay, I'm jealous.