5' - 5'3" females- want to lose 25-30 lbs

Options

Replies

• Spartan_Gingi
    Spartan_Gingi Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 5'3". About 38 lbs more to lose until goal. Goal is between 111 and 130, just depending on what looks best on me.
  • SSeitz775
    SSeitz775 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and looking to lose around 30-40lbs. Currently 173. Definitely need motivation!
  • cloverdaisy
    cloverdaisy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hii, I'm 5'3 with 9 lbs to go!
  • crvynatrlbeauty
    crvynatrlbeauty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3" and looking to lose 10-15 lbs ...
  • Yvonnegogi
    Yvonnegogi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 5' 3" and having a hard time losing, I am 41 years old.
    Current weight 137.2
    Goal weight 120
  • linda212121
    linda212121 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm Linda
    SW 152
    CW 146
    GW 130
    Feel free you send request to me
  • rachsimpson1
    rachsimpson1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone not sure if I am doing this right not used the community part of this app before but thought some support would be very helpful. I am a little taller than it says but didnt think people would mind. I am 5"6.5 I have a severe underactive thyroid and a disease of the spine amongst a whole other load of stuff which doesnt allow me to exercise. I am 34, married and have 2 girls. I want to lose at least 31lbs. If anyone woukd like to add me that would be great. Thanks : )
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Eggs aren't a bad idea, but I have high cholesterol and that's flirting with danger. One is ok, but 2 yolks puts me over for the day. I've noticed that just oatmeal isn't enough to hold me until lunch. How about Low/no fat cottage cheese with oats and fruit mixed in? I sometimes have that for lunch. You get lots of fiber with your protein, and some berries are easy because no cutting needed.
  • hong4
    hong4 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft2. Looking to lose 20-25lbs. Add me!
  • jroth261
    jroth261 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    SW: 145.7
    CW: 140
    GW: 120?

Aiming for 20 lbs loss but want to gain muscle in long run so hard to pin it down. Started about 5 wks ago and just recently started to add cardio in here and there. Next step is to add the weight workouts.

Any like minded ladies (or guys) please feel free to add me!
  • karleeggarner
    karleeggarner Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    SheilaCali wrote: »
    Eggs aren't a bad idea, but I have high cholesterol and that's flirting with danger. One is ok, but 2 yolks puts me over for the day. I've noticed that just oatmeal isn't enough to hold me until lunch. How about Low/no fat cottage cheese with oats and fruit mixed in? I sometimes have that for lunch. You get lots of fiber with your protein, and some berries are easy because no cutting needed.

I like to scramble one egg and then add a couple egg whites. That way I get the good stuff in the yolk, but not enough to up the cholesterol, and then there is lots of protein in the whites so it makes the whole scrambled egg or omelet go farther in filling me up for longer. I don't like eggs enough to eat them everyday, but when I do this is how I do it. Throw in some veggies for extra goodness!
  • FitOneSoon
    FitOneSoon Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Add me as well please. I'm 5'3" looking to lose no more than 40lbs, also wanting to have more female friends. :)
  • beachme14
    beachme14 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of a group, I'm admitting finally that I need some extra support. I lost 30 lbs 3 years ago using MFP and felt great! Even maintained it for a couple of years. After dealing with some family medical issues and holidays, those 30 lbs found me in a year. I want that old me back! How do we join a group? Do we just keep coming back to this thread to check in?

I'm currently 170 lbs, 5'3. Looking to lose 25-30 lbs.

We got this!
  • juliemargaretkim
    juliemargaretkim Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    beachme14 wrote: »
    I would love to be part of a group, I'm admitting finally that I need some extra support. I lost 30 lbs 3 years ago using MFP and felt great! Even maintained it for a couple of years. After dealing with some family medical issues and holidays, those 30 lbs found me in a year. I want that old me back! How do we join a group? Do we just keep coming back to this thread to check in?

I'm currently 170 lbs, 5'3. Looking to lose 25-30 lbs.

We got this!

Hi Beachme! (Love the name) -- so, this isn't really a "group" -- but some of us (I think Daisy started the strand) post regularly -- like my post above, I check in weekly with my weight-- and we just generally post what's on our minds...all supportive to help us get to our goals. Keep checking in!
  • Molly_234
    Molly_234 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and trying to lose 20 more lbs. I weigh 135 and I'd be happy at 115-120. Just curious what are your daily calories?
  • Rebecca512787
    Rebecca512787 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    _toyatip08 wrote: »
    Good Morning! I joined this community of supporters on 12/9/2016 and I started at 164.8 and now I am 150.6! I'm finally back to my old weight. Now I am pressing towards my goal weight of 135. Great job to those who are staying in the fight with me. Have a fantabulous Friday! Be blessed.

Great job! Seeing an old goal weight on the scale is so encouraging!
  • Rebecca512787
    Rebecca512787 Posts: 79 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Sunday Weigh In -- Finishing Week #11 (77 days)
    SW: 155.6 - 12/4/2016
    PW: 138.4
    CW: 137.6
    GW: 122

I've lost 18 pounds! Going to go to the grocery store and gather up 18 pounds of fatty meat so I can fully appreciate my accomplishment! No luck finding trousers for work but did find a size 8 jeans in a box in my closet. They fit really well and look terrific!

Coming off of being sick, I'll need a level of exercise that is modest, without being lazy. Starting is always harder for me than maintaining, so I'll have to dig deep to make this happen. Hope everyone has a week of keeping their eye on the prize!
  • fitbodinprogress
    fitbodinprogress Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, 150lbs and need to lose 20lbs of fat. Looking for anyone eating in the 1500-1800 calorie range.