Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• jt13279
    jt13279 Posts: 6 Member
    Add me please. am i a great motivator! :)
  • murphey21
    murphey21 Posts: 126 Member
    Feel free to add me! I can always use the extra motivation!
  • tonses
    tonses Posts: 19 Member
    Feel free to add me - I have been active for the last 6 months and have immensely benefited from the motivation I've got from all the folks in here! Looking to help others stay focussed :smile:
  • topthe50
    topthe50 Posts: 2 Member
    WOW :o I never knew there was an entire community for MFP! LOL.

"You have the same 24 hours that I do."
  • lorepres
    lorepres Posts: 27 Member
    Me!!!
  • becky_b_croft
    becky_b_croft Posts: 13 Member
    Yes please. Would love to make some more friends on here
  • Alldaygainz
    Alldaygainz Posts: 870 Member
    Yay me please
  • vae0033
    vae0033 Posts: 70 Member
    And me too!! Feel free to add me!
  • Rowsiex
    Rowsiex Posts: 3 Member
    Having some friends on here could be helpful. Feel free to add me. :)
  • PennysOnaMission
    PennysOnaMission Posts: 13 Member
    I'm new to this site and am looking for more support. I'm determined that this time, it's coming off for good - and I'm going to make the changes stick thanks to my health. Please add me as I need accountability. Thanks!
  • cpittsjunkmail
    cpittsjunkmail Posts: 3 Member
    Hello I'm back here again... almost gained back all the weight I lost in 2014. Looking for committed friends to motivate each other!
  • marandam15
    marandam15 Posts: 4 Member
    I would love to have some new friends to help me stay accountable and motivate daily!
  • Avalon0014
    Avalon0014 Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love some support and motivation!
  • bpwolf77
    bpwolf77 Posts: 11 Member
    I would definitely appreciate friends to help develop healthy habits and become a healthier person.
  • MariadfdCruz
    MariadfdCruz Posts: 69 Member
    Hello I'm back here again. In 2015 I lost all my unwanted weight though a stress life and a moving between Countries made me gaining my old weight back.
    Looking for MFP friends for motivation!
  • Jpcrilly91
    Jpcrilly91 Posts: 4 Member
    New to MFP. Feel free to add me. Watch me progress through my fitness journey.
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Hi, I am not new to mfp just looking for more friends. I love doing low carb because it works for me.
  • I_Pedal_4_Pleasure
    I_Pedal_4_Pleasure Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2017
    Hi I'm JT, looking to add some friends. I am retired military so if you are too or AD, Guard, RES, add me. I like cycling both on and off road.
  • justthe8ofus
    justthe8ofus Posts: 3 Member
    I just downloaded the app this morning. I have used MFP in the past to lose 50 pounds and am back at it again, I attribute my weight loss last time due to the community and accountability of my online MFP friends, so feel free to add me as well
  • Jennandjess
    Jennandjess Posts: 4 Member
    Would love friends to keep me motivated :smile: