Keto Meal Planning

Options
Hey guys!

Right now I am on a mainly Keto meal plan!
Trying it for a couple weeks to reduce gut inflammation and trying to cut some BF
Let me know if there is anyone else on here that does high fat high protein meal planning and what their thoughts on it are!
My body has a tough time processing grains
Anyway looking for new friends!

Maya

Replies

• mayawhite73
    mayawhite73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!just joined!adding you too
  • RoosterDJC
    RoosterDJC Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi, as of today 16 lbs down. Started as a new year resolution. I do a lot of cooking, recipes are getting better and I'm getting smarter! Welcome :smile:
  • Phab_Phebe
    Phab_Phebe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm New and Struggle to get enough fat. I would appreciate it if ppl could add me and help!! Thanks!!
  • tiffanyablackwelder
    Options
    Phab_Phebe wrote: »
    Hi I'm New and Struggle to get enough fat. I would appreciate it if ppl could add me and help!! Thanks!!

Hey try adding coconut oil to ur coffee and smoothies and shakes... I cook my eggs in it, mix it in hot brown rice or veggies add avacado to everything lol .
  • druekerca
    druekerca Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on Keto for a little over a month and have lost 9 lbs so far. Feel free to add me. There is also a lot of information on reddit.com/r/keto if you're interested.
  • missangie1334
    missangie1334 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey new to this. Started keto diet yesterday. Looking to meet people who are on this too and would like to hear thoughts about it
  • druekerca
    druekerca Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey new to this. Started keto diet yesterday. Looking to meet people who are on this too and would like to hear thoughts about it

HI, feel free to add me up !
  • jenfitme
    jenfitme Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started Keto yesterday and so far so good! Would like to meet more people on keto to help encourage and be encouraged.
  • Zengrizzly
    Zengrizzly Posts: 76 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'm a good cook and saucier. Always love new friends. Anyone that wants support or just exchange of recipes, feel free to add. And welcome @mayawhite73 to your new way of life! May it serve you well!
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group this is the best place for support and advice. Feel free to add me also, Keto for 4 years.
  • fiestyflower1
    fiestyflower1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to the keto diet. Would like some insight on best way to start off. I so far have tried to set my goals to be 5% carbs, 35% protein, and 60% fat on myfitness pal app. Do you guys fast in the morning?
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to the keto diet. Would like some insight on best way to start off. I so far have tried to set my goals to be 5% carbs, 35% protein, and 60% fat on myfitness pal app. Do you guys fast in the morning?

Ask these questions in the group I linked. They also have pinned posts at the top which will probably answer most of the questions you can come up with.

• Cruellatina2016
    Cruellatina2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Keto community. I have no idea how to add folks! Can everyone add me? THANKS!
  • Thekmprojects
    Thekmprojects Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi i am on keto too! looking for inspiration
  • KelicoFit
    KelicoFit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm doing a diet close to Keto. Feel free to add me. I could always use the additional support!
  • 100lbsofme
    100lbsofme Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm trying the keto diet too. Feel free to add me!
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

keto here, add me if you want. good luck!