Any weigh in rituals?????

Options
13»

Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I've change my routine slightly. Weighing 2-3 time to try to get a consistent number. Of course, because of my dumb scale, that means stepping on it 4-6 times.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I pray for a big poop the night before.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    My "ritual" is pretty straight forward:

1. Get out of bed
    2. Remove all clothing
    3. Empty my bladder and bowels (on a toilet, of course!)
    4. Weigh

My daily weigh in then gets automatically synced to Happy Scale.

Ritual twins!
  • Tacklewasher
    Options

I don't poop until ~ 10 am . If I could poop at 5 am I'd be happy.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

This is me lol On a good day, it happens 5-10 minutes after getting up in the morning. If i don't go within 30 minutes, i know it's not going to happen at all that day.

I just hate weighing knowing all the food i ate yesterday is getting weighed too, so if I'm not as empty as possible i don't bother weighing that day.
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options

I'm happy with any poops, but my fave poops are Monday evenings, since I weigh in on Tuesday AM.
  • Christine_72
    Options

I'm happy with any poops, but my fave poops are Monday evenings, since I weigh in on Tuesday AM.

I don't think i have ever in my life pooped in the afternoon or evening. It'd either first thing in the morning or not at all.
    I wish i could be like my hubby, who goes soon after every meal.
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options

I don't think i have ever in my life pooped in the afternoon or evening. It'd either first thing in the morning or not at all.

I think my hubby can poop on demand. I don't have to poop only in the morning, but sometimes I feel like I NEVER get to poop.
  • Tacklewasher
    Options

One thing about losing weight (and due to eating less). I used to 3 times a day. Now I'm happy with 1 time.

Enough about poop. :)
  • Christine_72
    Options

Enough about poop. :)

Yes agreed, this thread has taken quite the turn. I don't ever talk about this subject with my husband, but i can talk freely about it with everyone on here :lol:

But yes, enough poop talk :blush:

• GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    This is just me and my wacky digestive system, so it's nothing against omnivores... but when I ate meat, I was perpetually constipated. I'd be lucky to go once every 3-4 days or so.

Now that I'm a vegetarian? Every morning, like clockwork. That was even before I was on regular magnesium supplementation.

Oh, btw, if you take magnesium long enough, you seem to get used to it. At least that was my experience. I don't have any profound laxative effect to a rather high daily dose of it (I take it as part of a migraine protocol).
  • srosenthal1225
    srosenthal1225 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Mmmm....maybe not a ritual, but I hold my boobs up when I weigh myself (like it'll take off a few pounds) hahaha

OMG I do the same thing , thats hilarious
  • Christine_72
    Options
    Mmmm....maybe not a ritual, but I hold my boobs up when I weigh myself (like it'll take off a few pounds) hahaha

You two are weird.... I'm going to do this tomorrow morning and see what difference this very scientific way of weighing makes :lol::tongue:

I wonder if guys do this with another part of their anatomy? Giggedy :flushed:
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options

I suck in my belly and stare straight ahead. I don't know why :D
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Naked, after a big BM
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,145 Member
    Options
    I usually where the same outfit every time I weigh in.

I wear the same outfit every time too ... nothing.