Options

Replies

• A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Lovinastar wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I just deleted my dating apps. My standards might be too high, but *kitten* em, I'll just be alone

You can find really fun single guys here!!

Did you mean to say "single" guys? lol
    Is there no single guys?
  • A_MariposaDream
    Options
    I just deleted my dating apps. My standards might be too high, but *kitten* em, I'll just be alone

Is there no single guys?

Very few and far between!

Oops!!!! I shouldn't assume anyone is single!! Lol
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess that yesterday i took my friend out to red lobster on her bday and while we were outside chatting we got approached by a homeless woman.

She was trying to get enough money for a hotel room but unfortunately neither of us had cash (I paid for our food with a gift card)

Since neither of us had money we gave her our to go boxes because i asked her if she was hungry and she told me she hadnt eaten all day.

She seemed really appreciative and she teared up when we both hugged her before she walked off.

I hope she's ok, as cold as it was that night i hope she was able to get that hotel room.
    You are such a sweet, kind-hearted person ❤
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    Fireball sounds really good tonight

Rocket fuel for me this afternoon :p

I confess that I may have started at 10am :/

Uh ohhhhh
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I confess that yesterday i took my friend out to red lobster on her bday and while we were outside chatting we got approached by a homeless woman.

She was trying to get enough money for a hotel room but unfortunately neither of us had cash (I paid for our food with a gift card)

Since neither of us had money we gave her our to go boxes because i asked her if she was hungry and she told me she hadnt eaten all day.

She seemed really appreciative and she teared up when we both hugged her before she walked off.

I hope she's ok, as cold as it was that night i hope she was able to get that hotel room.

You are such a sweetheart with a kind soul
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Is there no single guys?

Does it count if they say they are single? :D
  • A_MariposaDream
    Options

Is there no single guys?

Does it count if they say they are single? :D

It's online anything can be said!!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

You did yourself a favor. Online dating is for the birds. Keep your standards high sweetie. You're worth it.

@jtegirl1's correct! Truly respectable/desirable people were, once frequent on those websites when; they began but they, found someone & then all that was left were undesirables (mainly narcissists) whom were, hot but obviously no 1 was; going to take chance on them! Then you've many quite odd people & finally a few severely disabled people (raises hand)! Once women began leaving in droves, they started creating faux profiles to trick men into staying! I came upon this because many men were complaining on their profiles about women not responding or even their messages being full! So I, changed my settings to; view my competition & most of them were, faux profiles of; model hot women lol & all of the profiles/questions answered were, the same just each 1 had; a picture of a different woman! By the time I left in December enough men had fled for, them to begin creating faux men profiles within the; same context as the faux women profiles! So don't worry about being an, undesirable most likely 80% of; those profiles were faux! Also it became public knowledge when, Ashley Madison admitted to creating faux profiles; so that just reinforces my notion concerning the rest!
  • looklucklove
    looklucklove Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »

Are you telling me that it doesn't completely diminish the compliment when you see it repeated like a form letter?... I could be wrong of course, or maybe I'm just a weak *kitten*, but somedays id rather hear nothing

I would rather read the same repeated comment than nothing at all. At least you're being acknowledged. But crickets.... that makes me feel like I don't even exist. So utterly depressing. I would rather keep silent than to speak up and not get a response.
  • looklucklove
    looklucklove Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I need a drink and don't really want to wait for baby bed time.

Absolutely! I have to take my daughter to basketball practice, so there won't be any wine in my hand for at least another two hours, but I need it!
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess catching up on this thread has given me a lot of feels because I relate, but I'm too tired to respond as much as I'd like and the conversation has moved on anyway. But lots of hugs to those who need them.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    This is truly, truly terrible. Earlier in the week I had something super heinous to confess. At the time, I thought of this thread and how I would confess here the next time it came up in my feed. Unfortunately, I can't remember what is was that I did. But I do know it was a juicy one. I may not remember what it was, but I still have the feeling it was super bad. >:)
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    This is truly, truly terrible. Earlier in the week I had something super heinous to confess. At the time, I thought of this thread and how I would confess here the next time it came up in my feed. Unfortunately, I can't remember what is was that I did. But I do know it was a juicy one. I may not remember what it was, but I still have the feeling it was super bad. >:)

I know what it was and I'll never forgive you!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm staying up past my bedtime. Again.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Bedtime? Never!!
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Bedtime? Never!!

That's what it feels like. I tried. Can't sleep. Boo.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I am at work for another 4 hours. Sooooo stay up and party with me! ... or you know, sleep so you can function in your day.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I only slept 4 hours last night and will likely be making coffee for the first time this year. As soon as I can drag myself out of bed.